17. Rumours

Harry Styles Runs into Former Flings Kendall Jenner.

When you've dated as many famous ladies as Harry Styles has, you're bound to run into your exes now and again. But on Monday, Dec. 1 it was double trouble for the One Direction hunk when he came face-to-face with not one, but two famous former flames — Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne!

Is Harry Styles Dating Nadine Leopold? Their Cozy New York Date Put the One Direction Fandom on Edge

Styles hung out with Nadine Leopold in New York City. They got Starbucks together. She might have been wearing his coat. Are they dating? UsWeekly reports that the two met through their agent Jeff Azoff at CAA. "Harry has been getting more serious with Nadine," a source tells the site, but also added that they are not exclusively dating just yet.

Niall Horan and Jade Evans dating?

One Direction's Niall Horan has been spending some quality time with stunning singer Jade Evans. They were photographed together in London on Sunday, Dec. 15, leaving the Marylbone One club.

The Daily Mail reports that the twosome met in late October in a studio, as she said in her interview promoting her first single 'Ain't My Fault' at BBC Radio1, and had a few dates since then, including at the annual Syco's party.

"He's getting to know her," a source close to Horan tells Us Weekly. "The guys have a few months off so they're having a good time before he goes back on tour. She's a nice girl!

Heating up! Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret model Nadine Leopold 'getting more serious' but are still not yet exclusive

Things have been heating up between Harry Styles and Victoria's Secret model Nadine Leopold. The 20-year-old boy helped plan festivities for the Austrian model's birthday, according to a source in UsWeekly. He has also been reportedly spending a lot of time with the 21-year-old model, although the two are still not exclusive.

Niall Horan and Jade Evans tell pals they ARE a couple - as they are spotted on another pub date

One Direction heartthrob Niall Horan has been taken off the lovely single shelf. As the hunky singer was spotted on a casual low key date night with singer Jade Evans, pals said the pair WERE in a relationship. We know, it is all terribly upsetting. Despite the pair leaving the Herfordshire pub separately and being all shy about their blossoming love - pals tweeted that the pair were "officially dating" - we suppose that means Niall pays for the drinks.

The pair were first rumoured to be dating after they were spotted at the Everyman cinema in Belsize Park, North London, in early December. They were also spotted partying together a couple of times.

Harry Styles 'infatuated' with Victoria's Secret model Nadine Leopold

The One Direction star is said to be 'infatuated' with the 21-year-old Victoria's Secret model and they're cramming in as much time together as possible before he heads Down Under for the first leg of 1D's On The Road Again Tour next week. A source told The Sun: 'Everyone's teasing him, saying he's in love, and he's not denying it. It's the real deal. He's never felt this way about anyone before. 'Harry has spent virtually all his free time in Los Angeles with Nadine. They're infatuated with each other and can't stand being apart.

Niall Horan seen out with Jade Evans.. after reported 'secret dates' in London.

When it comes to the most lothario type member of One Direction, Niall Horan isn't the name that immediately springs to mind. But on Sunday, the 20-year-old boyband member was seen enjoying a night out with singer Jade Evans - just a few days after reports emerged that he had been having 'secret dates' with her in Chelsea, London.

Harry Styles Celebrates His 21st Birthday With His Girlfriend and Ex!

Harry Styles turned 21 years old yesterday, and he celebrated with an epic birthday party in Los Angeles with both Nadine Leopold and Kendall Jenner! Even though his rumored girlfriend and his ex-girlfriend were in the same room together, no shade was thrown this time, and everyone seemed to have a great night.

One Direction Announce Jade Evans as Opening Act For The First Leg of Their OTRA Tour

It's official: the newly discovered singer that has just reached Top10 in the UK with her EP, Jade Evans, will be the opening act for One Direction!

The boys announced early Monday that the British girl will serve as the opening act for his North American tour, which kicks off in Sidney on February 7th. "Happy to announce our opening act on our OTRA tour is @Jade_Evans x," they wrote in a tweet.

The girl has been rumored to be dating Niall Horan, will things heat up throughout this tour?

Did Harry Styles Go Public With Nadine Leopold?

Harry Styles and Nadine Leopold haven't officially addressed the relationship rumors, but they were caught showing major PDA at his birthday bash! Even in a room full of people, they were "kissing and holding hands."

Louis Tomlinson Cheated On Eleanor Calder? Niall and Louis fight over a girl? — New Rumors

Drama in the One Direction world: Louis was allegedly pictured kissing an unidentified woman in a club last week, The Sun reports, according to Daily Mail.

"They were kissing on and off for about 15 minutes," a source told the outlet. "They were snogging passionately. I thought it was Eleanor until she turned round. I'm pretty sure it was Jade Evans. He is going to be in a bit of trouble."

Niall was rumored to be seriously dating Jade but it looks like now Louis is fighting for her. We must say: this girl is nothing but bad news for the band.

Harry Styles enjoys day out with girlfriend Nadine Leopold... before reuniting with One Direction in Sydney

He's gearing up for another epic world tour, but work came a distant second to play on Thursday as One Direction star Harry Styles ventured out with girlfriend Nadine Leopold. The 21-year-old singer was spotted in Beverly Hills with the Victoria's Secret model after calling into a local store to pick up some frozen yoghurt.

------

Writer's note:

I've decided to take the story forward in time and these are all the rumors you need to know to understand the following parts concerning Harry and Jade from December to February. The usual POVs are coming back in the next chapter and it will be right before the beginning of the OTRA tour.

Thanks for reading and if you liked the idea it make sure to let me know and vote :)