47. Halo

June 5th 2015,  Cardiff

"I'm so excited!" Stella squealed as she sat on the couch I had in my dressing room. Between the writing and recording sessions, the days had gone by quickly and the first European date of the tour was going to be that night. Stella didn't want to admit it to herself but she had always been a One Direction fan and she had never experienced one of their concerts so you could see how happy she was just by looking at her. I was also excited to be on the road again. Not only did I miss being on stage every night, but Harry and I hadn't seen each other in a week because of our jobs, so I was looking forward to spending some time with him every day again. 

"Jade, Stella" Pat called my attention as I was reading some tweets, "we're looking for a photographer and videographer willing to follow you around throughout the whole tour for an upcoming project... Do you know anyone?" 

"Uhm" Stella cleared her voice, "what about Chace?" she turned to me

"That's actually a pretty good idea!" I smiled, "he's a talented young photographer I met through her" I explained, "he made me feel pretty comfortable while taking some pictures so... why not?" 

"I'll call him as soon as we get to the hotel if that's okay with you?" Stella told Pat

"That was easier than expected" he giggled, "can I trust you two with this?" he asked and we obviously nodded, "I warn you: if the footage and pictures are shit, I'm gonna kill you" he said as we laughed at him. 

"Who's killing who?" I recognized Niall's voice right before a ball hit my head. I turned around and noticed Louis smirking. I threw him a death glare and Niall immediately burst out laughing, as per usual. 

"Apparently he's trying to kill me" I pointed at Louis, "but I'm unbreakable" I showed my almost-non-existent arm muscles

"Sure, love" Louis nodded, "say it again tomorrow when you have a knot on your head" he sassily said, "and by the way you're very impolite... you've got company and you don't introduce us?" 

"Stella, this asshole is Louis" I said, since she had already met Niall, "Louis, this is my best friend Stella" I said as they shook hands. I took a look at Stella and I could tell she was fangirling inside, which made me smile.

"Remember that whatever she says about me" Louis looked at her in the eyes, "is not true" he said so I hit him on his arm in response

"Don't touch me" he said, making both Niall and I laugh

"Your sass is killing me" I dramatically said while Niall said "don't touch me" impersonating him 

"I can't deal with the both of you in a room" he stood up, "it was nice to meet you but I'm out" he walked away. Niall and Stella started chatting about nothing and everything and I was finally free to check if Harry had arrived yet. 

"Meet me in the hallway by the toilet? H" I read on the screen of my phone and smiled at the text

"You're so romantic!" I grinned as I was typing and stood up. I informed them that I was going to the loo. As I exited the dressing room, I realized that there were multiple toilets and I had no idea which one he intended. I smiled at our silliness and started walking around to look for him. As I was wandering, I noticed that a bunch of fans were actually backstage and panicked because I didn't have my bodyguard with me and I didn't know if the fans had snuck in. Because of that, I entered the first room I found in front of me but, as I stepped inside, I realized that I was in one of the men's room and I wasn't alone. A man, probably a security guard, was actually peeing in front of me, and the other one was washing his hands.