11 | pool*

Chapter 11: pool
Pool: verb; (of water or another liquid) form a pool on the ground or another surface.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
11. Pool

I ran outside and into his garden of a backyard. There where fountains everywhere and a pool smack dab in the middle, it resembled the garden of Eden. I laughed at how far ahead I was from him. I stop in my tracks to take a breather and turn around to see Blake Reed inside his house laughing.

That's when I realize that he locked me out!

That asshole!

I swayed my hips and walked over to the door, where I can already see his smile faltering and I give him puppy dog eyes. He caves at my silent begging and unlocks the door.

He swings the door open and the evil glint returns in his eyes. He quickly throws me over his shoulder and starts to run towards the pool.

I'm met once again with the look of his-well worked out- back. I start to pound my fists against his back and started to swear a string of curse words at him as he approached the pool.

The world seems to stop in slow motion and I'm being thrown in the air. The water gets closer as I approach the deep side of the body of water. I splash into the freezing liquid and scream. My screams are muffled by the water drowning me.

I can't swim. My leg won't allow it.

The world goes black and all I hear is another splash joining in with the one I just created. I'm pulled to the surface by strong arms that go around my waist. I put my arms around the neck of the person carrying me out of the pool. My eyes flutter open and I come face to face with the worried expression of Blake Reed.

His eyes softened a little when he saw that I didn't die in his olympic-sized swimming pool.

He set me down on the pool chair and he in turn sat at the end of it. He stared at me, his eyes flashing with a confused expression.

His eyes flitted down to my leg and thats when I realized he was questioning why my leg looked the way it did. "I-I." I paused "I need to get going."

I tried to get up, but that's when I realized that my leg unstrapped itself in the pool and is now 10 feet under water. I hopped up and bounced on one leg to try to get away. My escape plan went like this.

1) get to the door without falling

2) grab my phone

3) call Clara

4) get the fuck out of here!

Before I could put my plan into full affect Blake grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "Are you in pain?" He asked shyly, trying to be a caring person for once.

It was weird to see this side of Blake. I'm used to him being cocky and annoying. But right here he was quiet and shy. "Uh-h no?"

Did he know? Or did he think that I just broke a limb? "Did you break your leg? Is that why your hobbling?"

Oh thank god! He didn't know!

But how will I get my leg back? It's literally 10 feet below the ground. I sat back down on the chair where he was still sitting.

I don't have an option do I?

"Actually it's not broken"

"Is it sprained?" He was quick to ask

"You could say that." I laughed.

"If there's something I need to know, you need to tell me so I can help." He said seriously.

"I dropped something in the pool, could you grab it for me?"

He simply nodded and headed towards the pool without any questions. I knew this was a weird way of telling him, but how else am I supposed to get out of this situation. He looked into the pool and gaped. He turned towards me and gave me a shocked expression.

I shrugged.

How else am I supposed to get out of this stupid situation?

He dove head first into the pool and within seconds emerged from the glassy surface of the blue water. He held up my leg and set it down on the side of the pool. He pulled himself out of the water, and I had to take a minute to gawk at the lines that where showing through his shirt, with his white shirt now transparent through the thin material. He took his time getting out of the pool, probably knowing that I was looking his way.

He got up and once again picked up my plastic leg and headed my way. His once soft concerned expression has now turned cold and hard. No emotions where showing through his green eyes. He threw the leg at the base of the chair in anger.

"I-I can explain." I stutter.

It is weird seeing him like this. He's totally bipolar. At one moment he's caring, and now he acts as if we didn't just share a heart felt moment.

"Why the hell was a leg in the pool!" He commanded.

"I-its mine." I gulp. Waiting for his reaction.

"I don't believe you."

I looked at his face and he was utterly serious. He thought that I just carried around a plastic leg with me. Since I was still wearing my maid outfit over my cloths I couldn't show him the missing leg that was supposed to be on my body, so I tried to stand up to get closer to him.

I used my upper body strength to pull myself out of the chair but I started to hobble on one leg.

He noticed my difficulty getting up and forgot about his grudge against me and came to help me get up. He held my elbow and put his other hand on my waist to steady me and keep me balanced.

"You need to tell me." He said softer this time.

"Ok"
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note:
Thoughts?—>
Have any covers? Send them my way if ya want to (:
Comment•Vote•Share