25 | texting

Chapter 25: texting
Texting: (pretty sure you know that definition:))
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
25. Texting
"God damn it it's because I like you! Sam, I like you, and when you where wearing his jersey I got mad. Ok? Are you happy!" He burst out, loosing his temper.

"I-I didn't know." I stuttered.

My heart was slamming out of my chest. He liked me! He liked me? Wait, hold up...the Blake Reed liked me? He's never dated anyone, he's never liked anyone for that matter. So why me? I looked at him to make sure this was real, I slapped him. He looked at me as if I ran over his grandma with reindeer. "Why the hell did you do that?!"

"Sorry, I was making sure this was real."

He smirked "so does this mean you like me back?"

I didn't answer as I just pondered it. I did like him, but I only realized it a couple of days ago, this was happening way to fast. "I do. Actually I don't. Wait I don't know." I stammered.

"I get it, you need time." He said leaning across me, making my stomach do summersaults as he opened my car door. "I guess I'll see you around." He said glumly.

I didn't need more time, at that moment, that sensation I just felt I wasn't going to deny. I liked him too. "Blake, I-I..." he stopped me.

"Its ok, goodnight Clarke."

I knew he wasn't going to let me get a word out so I did the next best thing to show him. I kissed him. I leaned over the divider and planted my lips on his. He was shocked at first by my bold move but soon started to kiss me back, the sparks that shot through my belly only encouraged me further. I leaned in as he put his hand up to my face and cupped my cheek, he tilted his head as he deepened the kiss, but that resulted in him hitting the horn. We broke apart startled at the sound.

I recovered from the kiss and smiled as I got out of the car. "See you around Reed, thanks for the ride."

He smirked "See ya around Clarke."

I shut the door and walked up to my porch, I waved goodbye as his headlights disappeared and walked inside. I sighed contently as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I touched my lips that where still tingly, who new that one kiss could break a soldier.

What a night.

After I settled into my comfy bed with my fuzzy pajamas on, I took out my phone and looked at my recent text messages.

Blake: you can't just kiss me like that and leave!

Me: well how do you think your going to solve that

Blake: there's always tomorrow

Me: are you saying you want to kiss me again Reed?

Blake: since when did I say that? Your putting words in my mouth Clarke

Me: it's true, I have a bag of words and I'm just pouring them down your throat *note sarcasm*

Blake: only you would think of something that bizzare

Me: sorry Reed, but your stuck with me

Blake: are you saying you want to be my girlfriend?

Me: now look who has the bag of words

Blake: only you Clarke, only you

Me: good night Reed

Blake: toodles

I laughed out loud at his response, just imagining Blake next to his Motorcycle with a leather jacket and shades on saying toodles made me double over in hysterics.

Blake: forget that I said that

Me: never, that is comedy gold

Blake: if you ever share this with anyone ill deny it!

Me: is that a threat or a promise?

Blake: it's a promise that I'll keep my threat.

I shut my phone off after saying 'toodles' to Blake and I rested my head down excited for tomorrow, only because it was a Saturday.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
I pooped out of bed with a grin on my face. Everything was right in the world and all the weight I've been holding has disappeared over night. I went to my closet and picked the last outfit I thought I would wear this year. I pulled out a flower patterned skirt and a blue shirt. The skirt fell just above my knee, showing off my prosthetic leg. I felt proud as I walked downstairs, while securing my dog tags around my neck.

The plan for today was to hang out with Dustin and Clara and go to Panera for lunch. A different Panera that he doesn't work at.

The door bell rang and I jumped at the chance to get out of this house before my mom screams happily at me for wearing something girly. I closed the door behind me and hopped into the back of Dustin's car. "Hey guys, I want my mac and cheese now, so let's go!" I yelled while pointing ahead of me as we headed down the road.

"Off to never land!" Clara screamed with me.

Dustin just shook his head with a league grin on his face. "Why am I dating a girl who's friend is a exact replica of her?" He asked himself under his breath. Clara hit him in the arm and he swerved slightly. "Don't distract the driver!"

We arrived at Panera and I squealed in excitement. We walked out and into the best restraint on the face of the world. After ordering my usual of mac and cheese with bread and an orange smoothie. Dustin and Clara decided on a booth in the back corner as I ordered and payed for our food.

"So....why are you so happy lately?" Clara asked

"Nothing." I replied still smiling

Right when I said that my phone buzzed and I saw a text from Blake.

Blake: wanna hang out? :)

I smiled as I looked at the text. "What are you looking at? Tell me!" Clara demanded

"It's nothing." I said as I put my phone down. The food came and I dug in happily. Clara took this as a chance and snatched my phone away from me, I screeched and lunged for it but she was too fast and she looked at it smiling.

"You like Blake Reed!" She accused.
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: hi my little nuggets!
🤔Question: favorite Disney couple?---->
Comment•Vote•Share