updates, and news

Please Read!

Y'all are wonderful, did you know that? In not even 6 months you got my story to gain 28,100 reads! That's mind blowing, and almost 500 comments and 1,200 votes!

Did you know I love all of you?

Just because this story is over, doesn't mean I don't want to write anymore. I have two other story's that I'm going to concentrate on in the next couple of months (that may change) and I've decided...... drumroll please..... that I'm doing a sequel! Yay!

I don't think I could part from these amazing characters I've made up in my mind for forever, that would be torture.

Another thing I'm considering is wether or not to do a prequel on how Dustin and Clara came to be, maybe? Thoughts? ---->

Another thing is I've seen many authors do q&a's, and I thought if you guys had questions that I could answer them? Just for you curious people out there I'm willing to answer any of your questions :)

And finally, I want to read my readers story's and discover talented artists, so if you have a book that you'd like me to read, don't be afraid to tell me :) believe it or not I read every single comment and I love what y'all have to say sometimes.

This will be the page I add new updates to, so be on a lookout, there might be something coming up in a few days :)

Love y'all, and thanks for reading this!

Added (10/3/17):

      I have received many messages and questions about this book and being an author in general, but to answer them I'll publish the answers in the next update, if you have any questions ask them in the comments :). --->