35 | history

I updated early cuz y'all got this story to 18.9k reads!
Chapter 35: history
History: the study of past events, particularly in human affairs
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
35. History

"When, what, why, who, how!?" Clara yelled as we exited out into the hallway. I hugged them in a group hug and caught them by surprise.

"I've missed you guys." I muttered.

I truly did, they where my rocks and I hadn't really been stable at the base. I needed them in my life more than ever now that Blake was out of my life.

"We've missed you too." Clara said after recovering from the shock of the hug.

We started to walk down the hallway towards my next class, which I had with Blake. "So when did you get here?" Dustin asked while slightly nudging me in the side.

"Last night." I smiled up at him.

"When are you leaving?" Clara asked.

"Tomorrow." I said glumly. "So...we need to hangout tonight." I proposed. They both nodded in agreement and we went our separate ways, I walked into history class and sat in my old spot, hoping to god he hasn't changed the seating chart. Since second semester has started, Clara and Dustin weren't in this class anymore and I wasn't the least bit excited about it.

I pulled out a book and started to read to pass the time until a busty blonde ripped it out of my hands and threw it towards the door. "What the hell do you think your doing in my seat bitch!" She yelled.

I guess that answers my question.

"Sorry, I'll get up." I said trying to keep the fight one sided.

"Good to know you know when to obey orders, pet."

She did not just say that! The incident with Sydney a while ago flashed in my mind and my anger level rose. "What did you just call me?"

"Pet. Now get out of my sight and be a good girl."

"Why I outta-" I threatened before someone held me back by my shoulder. I looked to see Blake with dull eyes staring at the girl standing in front of me.

"Oh hi Reed" Busty said. Playing with her hair as she tried to show off the implants that she calls boobs.

Blake looked unamused. "Don't call me that." His eyes turning stone cold as she said that.

"Oh! And why not?" She asked innocently.

I felt awkward listening in on their conversation so I started to inch away until Blake pulled me back to his side.

"Because only someone I care about can call me that." He said nonchalantly, staring straight at me as he said it.. "Oh, and don't mess with Clarke, she can beat you to a pulp."

He let go of me and went to his seat in the back, he sat down and put his hood up. He looked sad, almost depressed as he sat there, not doing anything. That small moment sent butterfly's rippling through me when he said that he cared about me. I still couldn't process it when the bell rang.

The girl gawked at me until the teacher walked in and she finally stopped looking at me and shimmied her way back to her desk in her 9 inch heels.

"Hello class, today we're goi-," she spotted me standing near the left wall. "Oh! Your back! You can sit in the front row." She said pointing to the empty desk in the middle of the front row. I happily obliged. "Alright anyway, today we'll be learning about present day history.

Everyone took out their notebooks to start the PowerPoint. I on the other hand didn't, because I wouldn't be here for the rest of the year, probably, and I didn't need to waist trees.

"Sam. Notes." Mrs Camelot said.

"I won't be here for the rest of the year, I don't need them." I pointed out.

"Well there's a pop quiz at the end of class, I guess you will need them." She countered.

I groaned, maybe I can't still get out of this. "What's it on?"

"The Afghanistan war." She answered.

Oh how I loved my luck today. "Can I take the quiz now than?"

She looked taking aback but gave me the quiz, almost saying 'you'll-totally-fail' as she gave me it through a glare. I smirked and looked at the quiz, easy.

Within seconds I handed it back to her. She looked surprised and looked it over, giving me a look between each answer she corrected.

"Well, Miss Clarke you have proven me wrong." She gave me my test back as all the students behind me waited in anticipation at how it ended. Student Vs. Teacher.

"I guess since you got 100%, I have to ask you how?"

I looked her straight in the eye. "I fought in it ma'm."

She looked at me confused but smiled. "I guess we have a primary source everyone, if you have any questions ask the San Clarke." She said emphasizing the 'the'.

I smiled in victory.

▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬

"Give me my pizza back!" I commanded.

Clara had taken my pizza because she didn't have lunch money. "Why can't you just accept that the pizza is not yours anymore!" Clara yelled.

She was so infuriating sometimes. "Fine. Have it."

She smiled and took a big bite of it. I gave my meanest look, specially reserved for her, and continued to drink my soda. Dustin had to take a test so it was only her, Jessica and I.

"So, how was history." She asked with a mouth full of my pizza.

I shrugged. "It was fine, I kinda showed-up the teacher, but yea it was an average day."

"I heard about your little show you put on, and damn girl I wish someone recorded it!" Clara said giving me a high five.

I laughed at her antics as she tried to shove a whole breadstick into her mouth in one bite, let's just say the breadstick was winning.

"Hi Clara, can I borrow Sam for a second?" A male said behind me. I internally groaned. This was the last thing I wanted to do, I couldn't face him now, or ever.

Clara nodded and I shot her a look. She just shrugged and went back to shoving the breadstick down her throat. I turned and saw the one person I knew would make a big deal out of this whole situation. "Hi Dylan, you wanted to talk?"
▬▬▬▬۩▬▬▬▬
Note: yes, its true, this story gained 2,000 reads in 6 days! 😱😍
🤔Question: dogs or cats?---->
Comment•Vote•Share