Chapter-2

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
New York City, 25th April 2017
Ugh! What the hell. My head is gonna burst. Where the hell am I? How many glasses did I have?
Damn! I fucking hate this hangover. I am never gonna drink again. Although I know that I am gonna drink again.
Whatever.

"Oh baby you are awake?"
What the fuck? Who is she? What the fuck is she doing in my house? Well I can't call this house my home anymore. Ugh. I groaned. This headache is killing me.

"What happened baby?"
"First of all stop calling me baby and please just low down your voice."
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Honey, don't u remember?"
"Yesterday you brought me to your house and we had a such a nice time and then you know what?"
"What?" I asked her annoyed.
"You freaking proposed me oh my gosh" she said fluttering her eyelashes.
To be mad was an understatement. I was beyond mad.
"What the hell?"
"Do you seriously think I proposed you?"
"Yeah?"
Like look at the girl. I know nothing happened yesterday. Even though I was not sober I know nothing happened. I didn't touch any other girl after that day. The day my love left me due to my stupidity. I tried distracting myself with mindless flings but it was just not possible. Every time I look at a girl, I can only see my sweetheart. I sighed.

God my head is bursting and here this girl is blabbering nonsense.
I controlled my anger and replied calmly "look whatever your name is, I don't know what the fuck your spluttering but listen to me carefully, even though I don't remember anything, I sure as hell didn't propose so it would be better for you and me that you leave my house right now" I looked at her seriously.
Like hell I don't even know her name!
"What? Baby, you can't do his. I love you." She was horrified and started shedding those crocodile tears.
I sighed. "Get out!"
"But honey just listen to me" she replied shedding "crocodile tears."
"I said get out" I roared. This girl is seriously testing my patience.
She flinched back, collected her clothes and ran from the room.
I sighed. Well, nothing's new to me. Everyday the same story.
Ah! My head is killing me.
"Nina!" I shouted.
"Yes....sir"
"Please get me aspirin and a glass of water" I asked her.
"Right away sir" she replied me.

I took my phone out to check if there are any mails. There was an incoming call and I checked the caller id to see it was my dad. I lifted the call.

"Hello dad"
"Son I hope you remember that today your going to take a flight and come back to India to join our office as I am going to resign." He asked me.
I sighed.
"Yes dad, I remember and everything is ready" I replied him.
"Good!"
"I and your mom are waiting for you to come back to India and son I am very proud of you." he said me,
"Thanks dad and umm dad I have some work, we will talk when I come back to India"
"Take care, bye dad"
"Bye son" he replied me.

I sighed. I will come to India dad. Not just for the position in our company but for my sweetheart.

I am coming for you sweetheart and this time I am not going to leave you. Not now. Not forever. You were, are and forever meant to be mine. Only mine.

No one is going to stop me from taking what's rightfully mine.
I made a mistake once and I don't have any intentions of repeating it again.

I am very excited to meet my sweetheart but a little nervous too. I don't know how will happen when she sees me. But this time I won't back off.
I will get what i want by hook or crook.

And Reyansh Malhotra never loses. He gets what he wants no matter what happens. If she can be stubborn then I can be the double of that.

I know this is going to tough, very tough if I have to say but I won't lose hope because I know she still loves me like the same way I do even after all these 5 years.

I closed my eyes. All I could see was her mesmerising dark brown orbs, beautiful black/brown curly hair, pink, plump so soft like rose petals lips and her beautiful, curvy body.

She's truly mesmerising like an angel and I don't have any intention of losing that Angel again.
Ahh! I want to see my sweet angel right now.
Ugh. I don't what happened to me.

She changed a ruthless business man to a love sick puppy. Sigh.
She's truly a goddess. My goddess. Only mine.
________________________________________
I packed all of my stuffs and finally was ready to go.
"Hey bro!"
"You ready?" My best friend and my bro Arjun Mehra asked me.
"Yeah bro" I replied him.
"Well I am gonna give you a surprise now"
"Woah! And what's that?" I asked him eagerly.
"I am going to come with you to indiaaaa!" he exclaimed.
"Wow! Bro" I gave him man hug.
"Yeah yeah okay so can we leave now?" He asked me.
"Yep" I replied him.
India here we come.
_______________________________________
Due the the jet lag me and Arjun slept for some time in my mansion in India. My muscles were sore for sitting too long. God!I hate these jet lags.

After sometimes we ate our dinner, and then decided to swim as we had nothing to do today. Tomorrow onwards I will be very busy with these office works as well as I have to persuade my sweetheart to forgive me. Sigh.

I Don't know what's in store for me but I won't give up without trying.she was and is meant to be mine forever and nothing, nothing is going to change that. I will try till I die.

Ah! I m too tired. Tomorrow I have to have some energy to confront my sweet, stubborn, innocent, and ferocious sweetheart. I smiled thinking about my sweetheart. I am coming sweetheart. I smiled and with that I don't know when I fell asleep dreaming about her.
__________________________________
Hyderabad, India
Morning, 6:00am.
I was in my personal gym doing my daily exercises in the morning.
I like being fit and healthy. I don't exercise and build up my body to impress girls. (seriously? I think that's bullshit) I just like working out to let out my lent up frustration and to relax.

I had my morning coffee, showered wore my button down shirt, black pants, my black suit and my Rolex watch.
i messed up my hair just the way my sweetheart likes and then I was ready to go.

"Good morning sir" my driver wished me.
I just gave a nod.
In 15 minutes, I was in front of my office.
I smiled and entered my office.

Author's note
Guys! Here's the second chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me.
Have a nice day. Keep smiling.
Thank you 😀