Chapter-6

Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
Damn! I totally forgot about that shitty contract. Ugh. Now I can't do anything. Oh lord. I pity myself. I am so pathetic. Ugh.

And then ladies and gentlemen he blasted another bomb on my head. What the hell ? I have to be his personal assistant. No way but do I have a choice? I decided then and there.

This time I am not going to run away like a coward. I am going to face my problems and I am not going to show him that I am weak.

I took a deep breath and calmly answered.
"Okay Mr.Malhotra I accept your offer. I said stressing Mr.Malhotra.

He cleared his throat and answered me. "Okay then from tomorrow your going to start working." He said me.
I nodded emotionlessly and quickly ran away.

Oh god. Why am I receiving so many shocks? My life took 360 degree turn in just one day. Ugh.
I am strong and its just 2 years. I will manage. I encouraged myself.

I don't want to go to this welcome party as I don't want to face him. But it's necessary for all the employees to come and it's an order from the head of the department itself.

It's okay. I will go. Check all the preparations once again. Just show my face to the Mr. Chowdary and the so called CEO and return back quickly. Yes this is better.

I sighed and checked the time on my wrist watch to see it was just 3 and my stomach was growling loudly as I didn't have my lunch.
I forget to eat my lunch because of this work load.
From tomorrow onwards I am going be the Personal Assistant of him. Oh god where am I stuck. Please help me to get through this.

Why is behaving like this after everything he has done.
He broke my trust.
He broke my heart.
He broke me completely.
But still this heart aches for him.

I sighed and reminisced our first ever conversation.
____________________________________
5 Years ago.
Hyderabad. 13th May 2012.
Flashback (part 1)
Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
"Vanya."
"What are you doing?"
"You will catch cold. Come inside right now." Navya questioned me looking worried.

"Ugh Navya don't be a spoiled sport. Just let me enjoy once. If you want even you can join." I chirped enjoying the feeling of rain on my face.

"Fine do whatever you want." She replied angrily and went inside.
I continued dancing in the rain. I love rain.
After playing for some more time in the rain, I went inside to see what Navya was doing.

She was sitting on the couch lost in her thoughts. I sighed. Again she's doing the same thing. I don't know what happened to her but she's always lost in her thoughts. I hope everything is fine. She's the only one who is there for me in this world and I don't want anything to happen to her.

"Navya?" I waved my hand.
"Uh yeah? Your back? Okay then go and change your clothes or else you will catch cold. Till then I will prepare something for us to eat." She said me.
"Are you okay?" I asked her hesitantly.
"Umm yeah I am okay. Now go and change you clothes." She pushed me.

I quickly went inside my room, changed into a baggy T-shirt and pyjamas and went outside to have my dinner as I have college tomorrow.
___________________________________
I was sitting on my bed and scrolling through my Instagram newsfeed as I was not able to sleep. Suddenly my phone pinged indicating that there was a message.