Chapter-4

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I was done checking all the files and after signing all of them, I decided to just go around the office and check all the department accounts so that there won't be any errors as I want to make sure that there won't be any problems for the company in future.

"Miss Stewart? Come to my office now." I ordered her.
After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. I knew who it was so I told her to come in.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra. Do you need anything?" She Inquired me.
"Umm yes, I would like to check all the departments and their accounts now and if there are no meetings or conferences till 3?" I questioned her raising my eyebrow.
"Uh actually today you don't have any meetings or conferences. You only have an important meeting with the kapoor's. She replied me.

"Okay then inform all the departments of my arrival. I will be coming soon." I said her.
"Okay sir." She replied me and left.

I left my cabin and went down to the HR department first to check all their accounts and also to enquire the head of the department.

"Uh Mr.Malhotra do you need anything?" A short man maybe in his forties asked me.
"Actually yes. I want to check all the accounts and also want to know the members of this particular department." I replied him sternly with a serious look on my face.
"Oh o...kay Mr. Malhotra." He stammered nervously.
I smirked as I enjoy seeing people squirm in fear and that too because it gives me a strange satisfaction.

"Hmm okay then let's start. First of all I want to see all the members working in this department and their CV." I told him.
"Yes sir. This way."

"Uh Mr. Malhotra this is Maiyra and this is her CV." He told me and this way I saw everyone's CV and decided who is going to be working who is going to be fired.
"Is that it Mr?" I asked him.
"One more girl is left sir." He replied me.
"Umm okay give me her CV and show me who is she." I ordered him.

I turned around only to get the biggest shock of my life.
Woah I never thought that my sweetheart was working here in my company. I was very happy that she was here in front of my eyes and now I don't have to search everywhere to know her whereabouts. Now I will have more time to convince my sweetheart.

I smirked as I know what I have to do know. Just wait and watch sweetheart your going to be mine and that too, soon. You will forgive me. And I won't give up till you forgive me. I smiled when I see her twirling her hair and biting her lip in concentration. Sigh.

"Uh okay now I would like to take your leave and I would appreciate if you would send me all the accounts correctly to my mail." I cleared my throat and ordered him. And from my peripheral vision I saw him nod his head. I saw my sweetheart for a last time and turned around to leave.

I decided to check all the other departments some other time as now I have something to do. I called Miss Stewart inside my office.

"Miss Stewart I would like see Vanya Kumar from the HR department right now in my office."
"Okay sir. Anything else?" She asked me.
"Nah nothing else. You may leave now." I told her.
I twirled my chair and saw the beautiful view of the city. I sighed and waited for her. My love.

Finally after a few minutes I heard a knock on my door and I smiled genuinely after a long time, only because of my love.
"Come in." I cleared my throat and answered authoritatively.

I heard few movements and twirled around to see my love standing there looking beautiful in her formal wear and staring at the floor.
"Good morning! sweetheart. How are you? I missed you do much darling. Did you miss me too?" I asked her smirking and she froze.

She looked up to see me and I was lost in her big beautiful brown orbs. One day they will be the death of me.
She was lost in me and tears were brimming in her eyes and she looked at me with pain visible in her eyes.
Regret flashed inside me and I stared into those beautiful eyes with pain morphing my features.

I want to kill myself for hurting her send I decided them and there that I am going to treat her how she deserves to be treated. When we both were lost in each other's eyes, she broke the eye contact as if realising what she was doing.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She blurted suddenly and it took me a few seconds to comprehend what she just said as I was lost in her.

When I realised what she said I burst out laughing and she was annoyed as she was not understanding why the fuck am I laughing. My girl sure is feisty even though she's as innocent as a baby.

After see her expression I controlled my laughter and replied her smugly. "I am your new boss and the CEO of this huge corporation. Where else do you expect me to be other than here?"

Her expression was funny. She was glaring holes at my head and if looks could kill then I will be 10 feet down the ground right now.
I was going to tell the reason why she was here when my assistant suddenly burst through the door and I was furious as first of all she didn't knock the door and then she disturbed my meeting with my love.

I was annoyed and asked her the reason.
"Mr. Malhotra it's already 2:30 and we have a meeting with the kapoor's." She told me panting.
Oh shit! I totally forgot about that. Ugh I will have to talk with her tomorrow then.

"Vanya I will talk to you Tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I want you to be there in my office. Sharp 9." I ordered her and went outside my taking my suit, mobile and laptop glancing at my love for a last time.

Blue Fox, 2:45pm, 26th April.
"Mr Malhotra we are thoroughly impressed with all the your techniques and we would like to sign the deal now." The kapoor's said me and I proudly nodded my head. I am very happy as we are able to sign the deal.

"Thank you Mr. Kapoor." I replied him smiling.
They signed the deal and we both shook our hands. I was very happy as this was a very important deal.

After the meeting I went to my penthouse, showers and changed into a T- shirt and got ready as soon as possible as I have to visit my parents house today for dinner.

I took my favourite car and prepared myself to confront my parents. Sigh.
I am waiting for the next day as I have a surprise for my Vanya. I smiled inwardly thinking about my Vanya.

Author's note
Hey cuties! How are you all doing? How is the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. And in the next chapter there is going to be a surprise for Vanya.😝 Have a nice day and keep smiling.
Thank you! 😆😁