Chapter-19

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Do you think this will work?" Arjun asked me hesitantly.

"I mean they are not so dumb as we think them to be. Ajay is a dumbass but then some one is helping him, the so called Big boss and don't you think he will be extra careful regarding this?" Arjun questioned me raising his eyebrows.

"Well, there's no harm in trying and no one will doubt that we are planning something as Dad himself is gonna invite him because he's dad and him are our business associates" I replied him keeping my hand under the chin.

"Okay then. Hope this plan succeeds. But I have this gut feeling that something big is going to happen." He said thoughtfully.

"Hmm lets see." I replied him.

"Ansh, N-navya." She said coming toward me worried

"What? What happened to Navya?" Arjun demanded her worried.

"I don't know what happened but it's already past her office time and she still didn't reach home. I tried calling her number but she's not lifting the call and it's starlight away going to voicemail." Vanya said.

"What the fuck? Try once again. There maybe some emergency and maybe her battery died." Arjun told raking his hands in his hair.

Vanya tried calling her again but it again went to voicemail.

"Wait for some time. I will tell my private Investigator to look for her." I replied taking part in the conversation.

"Yes and I think we shouldn't inform the cops right now." Arjun replied worried for Navya's safety.

"Peter, I want you to go to Navya's office and search for her. She still didn't reach home and she's not lifting our calls. Okay?" I ordered him.

"Yes sir. It will be done." He replied me.

"Vanya don't worry. Maybe she's stuck somewhere." I pacified her.

We were waiting her and it's been 30 mi it's but she still didn't come home. What the fuck? Where could she be? Ugh.

I was about to call my PI when we heard some noises coming from the kitchen.

We went to see what happened. And there was Navya drinking water. Fuck! When did she come. We all were so worried.

"What the fuck Navya? Where were you. Why didn't you life your phone? We all were so worried and here you are relaxed. At least you could have informed us that you were gonna be late." Arjun boomed making Navya gasp.

"W-what happened?" She asked looking at us confused.

"Oh now your asking what happened. You are so fucking irresponsible. You didn't even care to inform making us worry." Arjun replied angrily.

"What's your problem? My battery died so I was not able to inform Vanya and I had to complete my work so I had to stay in my office. I didn't see the time and when I wanted to inform Vanya I noticed that my battery was dead. And why do you even care? Stop your acting." Navy said angrily and left to go to her room.

Vanya left with her giving a look to me and Arjun.

"What the fuck bro? Why did you react like that? We could have talked calmly." I chided and he just give me an angry look and left from there.

What? Why is everyone mad on me? I didn't do anything.

I sighed and informed my PI that Navya reached home safe and sound.
___________________________________
Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Navya, it's okay." I told hugging her.