Copyright & Disclaimer

Hey guys! As you all know this is my first story and English is not my first language. There maybe a lot mistakes so feel free to point them out. I will be editing this book as soon as I complete it.

If you don't like this book or if you don't think this is worth your time then please don't read it. No one is forcing you to read. If you don't like any of the characters then I can't do anything. It's my book so the characters will be according to me.

If you think some characters are too arrogant or some characters are too stupid and naive, then I recommend you to not to read this story. You have got no rights to judge this book, my writing or the characters.

Constructive criticism is appreciated but no hate comments and please be polite.

This book solely belongs to me and no copying. Strict action to be taken against those who copy or use my work. This book and all the characters in this book are fictional and is purely my imagination.

Any character or scene resembling real life incident is totally a coincidence.
I hope you all like the book and if you do like it then please vote and comment. It would mean a lot if you appreciate a writer's work.

Thank you.
Have a nice day and keep smiling! ☺️