Chapter-20

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I clearly have an idea of why Ansh did like that. Of course if the old woman will know that Navya and Arjun are not a married couple then she wouldn't have let us stay. So we had to lie.

I hope they both won't kill me and Ansh for what he has done. It's for their own good. Currently we were in our room for today waiting for the old woman to call us. We all freshened and meand Navya had to wear sarees as we don't have any other choice.

I did notice Ansh staring at me and Arjun who was staring intensely at Navya.

Navya was just fidgeting in her place, playing with her fingers. I don't know what's going in her mind.

"The food is ready and my husband's home. Please come. I have explained my husband everything." The old woman called us and we slowly stood up from our place.

Navya was not able to walk due to the pain. Even though she insisted that she's okay, Arjun with his signature blank face carried her outside and I can see Navya lost in her thoughts.

I immediately pulled Ansh aside when he was about to leave the room with them.

"What?" He asked looking at me confused.
"Your asking me what? Why did you do like that? You know we could have taken two rooms." I told him narrowing my eyes, and keeping my hands on my waist.

"Oh! that. You know why right? We just want a place for today and we don't have to bother them about that. It's their house so we just have to behave like guests." Ansh said nonchalantly taking hold of my waist.

"Oh, but I think there is something more. It's okay. Don't tell me I know everything." I replied him keeping my hands on his chest.

"Okay then." He said grinning ear to ear and then we began to walk outside as everyone was waiting for us.

"Navya are you okay? Is it paining too much?" I asked worried.

"No no, it is okay. I don't why does he has to carry me if he doesn't want to." Navya said rolling her eyes.

I just smiled and shook my head.

We all were eating silently and the old woman's husband broke the silence by asking us a question.

"So where are you all from?" He asked us chewing his food slowly.
"Uh we are actually from Hyderabad. But we had to visit our farmhouse which is in a few kilometres." Arjun replied him.

The old man just nodded and then we all continued eating silently.
_________________________________
Third Person's P.O.V
It was raining heavily and both the couples were enjoying the nature, the trees, flowers and the rain.

The scene in front of them was beautiful and although it was very cold, they couldn't just take their eyes of the beauty of nature. Living in the city area where they only witnessed the pollution in the air, they thought, how lucky they are to witness this raw beauty of nature.

"Vanya wait, no." Navya called out to her as Vanya as always, who was a big fan of rain, ran into the rain.

"Oh come on the nature is so beautiful, let's just enjoy today. Don't know when will we get the chance again." Vanya whispered enjoying the feel of rain on her face.

Even though she was shivering from the cold, she still played in the rain like a small kid.

Navya was watching her with a smile, as she knows she can't do anything about it.

"Navya come on." Vanya invited her but Navya just shook her head in no.

Her ankle was much better after applying the medicine and she could walk now.