Chapter-17

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Vanya? Is Navya coming today?" I asked her while she was busy getting ready.

"Yeah I told you right? Didn't I?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Oh okay." I frowned.

"Yesterday when you went to shopping, did you notice anything weird or unusual?" I asked her the question which was bugging me.

"No." She frowned.
"If anything would happen then your security will inform you right?" She said me looking at me with a pointed look.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I told her sheepishly.

"Actually Vanya, I want to ask you something." I asked her hesitantly.

"Yeah?" She asked me confused.

"Uh that... You know Ajay right. How was with you and your friends in college? Like his nature? His behaviour. I know I shouldn't ask this after everything but it's very important. I have to know." I said her seriously.

"I understand. He was like a big brother to me. He never looked at me with those intentions but I don't know why he tried to molest me that day. I really trusted him and he used to love this girl. Uh I forgot her name. What's her name? Yeah got it. Piyali. He used to love her so much. And she reciprocated his feelings too. But now I don't know where is she. He never used to look at any other girl other than her. But I don't know what changed. And where is Piyali? I don't know." Vanya said looking at me.

"Wow! Okay can you please tell me Piyali's full name?" I asked her cautiously.

"Yeah. It's Piyali khanna." She replied me looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay thank you! And today I might be a little late so don't wait for me. Eat on time and sleep okay? And also don't forget to lock the doors." I told her seriously.

"Okay." She said looking at me suspiciously.

I know that I am not telling her anything but it's better if she doesn't get involved in all this shit. It's too dangerous. But when time comes I will reveal everything to her. Maybe she can help us.

"Hello Peter?" I called him to know more about this Piyali khanna.

"Yes sir? Do you need anything?" He replied me.

"Actually yes. I told you to find information about this Ajay Singhania right? I also want information of Piyali khanna. She studied in the same college as Ajay and apparently she was his girlfriend. And I want everything. Each and everything even if it's not so important. Got it?" I ordered him.

"Yes sir, it will be done. You will receive the files by tomorrow morning." He replied him.

"Okay good. You will get your payment tomorrow itself." I replied him and hung up.

God dammit. This is becoming more harder than I thought. If he really was so sincere and a one girl man then why all these dirty thoughts? Damn. And where did this Piyali khanna vanish? Did she by any chance cheated on him? Is this the reason why he became like this? Then why did I see a look of admiration on Vanya's face. She was shocked that he will do that type of a thing.

Is there something I am missing. I can get the answers only when I meet Piyali khanna.
___________________________________
Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"So is everything okay between you two?" Navya asked me with a teasing look.

"Yeah?" I blushed.
"But I think he's hiding something from me. He doesn't want me to know about something. And also today he was asking about how Ajay was in college and about his love life. I thought to ask him but decided to leave it as if it's very important he will tell me. I trust him." I replied her.