Chapter-26

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V

I was in our room trying to study from past one hour but failed to do so, and the reason is the person sitting in front of me staring at me intensely. He looks like he would eat me any second and that was making me shy. I am not usually a shy kind of person. But this man in front of me is making me feel something different.

I don't know what happens to him. One moment he's ignorant and angry and the other moment he looks like he would like to savour me.

My heart jumped inside my rib cage when he stood up taking slow steps towards me.

I tried to ignore him. He wanted to divorce and I will never forget him for the hurtful words he uttered. It took me many sleepless nights to trust him and accept him after the stunt he pulled when we first met.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realise when he was in front of me and caressing me jaw with his thumb. My heart skipped a beat and I forgot to breathe for a second.

"What do you think you are doing right now? I think you were the one who asked me for divorce." I asked him sharply looking right into his own eyes.

He looked at me without any emotions and I desperately wanted to see something, anything in his eyes.

"Hmm you are becoming very naughty theses days baby." He replied while trailing butterfly kisses on my jaw.

He bit me slightly and licked the place trying to soothe sweet pain with his tongue.

"S-stop." I stuttered lightly trying to stop him.

"Hmm." He just hummed and continued his work which was driving me crazy.

"Reyansh stop. Just stop. You can't just demand for a divorce and then pretend like everything's okay. Nothing's okay. I want to know the reason behind your behaviour and also the the reason why you are asking me divorce." I demanded looking into his beautiful eyes.

"You don't have to know anything. Just stay out of my business." He replied looking everywhere but not me.

"Rey I am your wife for god sake. I have all the rights to question you. Please tell if there's any problem. Why are you doing this to us?" I asked him softly cupping his face with of my hands.

"Look just leave me alone. I know what I am doing. You don't have to tell me." He answered and stormed out if the room leaving me with my own thoughts.

********

Third Persons's P.O.V

"Bro Vanya is acting really weird nowadays. It's like she knows what she's doing. I think she knows what going on in my mind." Reyansh said sipping his juice.

"Rey you know this was bound to happen. I think our plan is successful so why are you wasting your time man? Just tell her everything and be done with it. It will be better for both of you." Arjun warned him and looked at the night sky thoughtfully.

"I know. I know. But still I feel like there's something more than which meets our eye. I am just not able to pinpoint it exactly. This Ajay is not revealing anything which is frustrating me more." Reyansh said frustrated.

He just wanted to leave all this and sleep in Vanya's arms peacefully.

"Rey I seriously think you need rest. You are working more than you have to and this is effecting you really bad. I think you just need a day off. Go and relax man. I will take care of him. Don't worry I will keep updating you and if there's any problem I will call you." Arjun reassured him and Reyansh nodded his head not knowing what else to do.