Chapter-32

Third Person's P.O.V

"I love you." Reyansh murmured in between the kisses and Vanya moaned, twisting her hands in his hair.

He bit her neck and licked it, soothing the bite. Vanya was fumbling with his shirt buttons trying and he stopped kissing her making her whimper.

He opened his shirt and trailed butterfly kisses along her neck and placed a kiss on her cleavage. She moaned and arched her back relishing the feel of his hands on her bare waist and stomach.

He kissed her belly button and and slowly untied the knots of her blouse making her gasp.

He stopped and looked into her eyes, silently asking for her permission.

"I want to make you mine and shower you with my love. But only if you permit me." He asked her gently, taking hold of her hand and kissing it.

"I trust you and I want you to make love to me." She replied looking at him lovingly.

He grinned and the next few minutes was spent in removing all the clothes.

"He kissed and sucked her neck leaving a huge love bite. She placed her hands in his shoulder, scratching his back in the process whoever the pleasure was too much. He hisses in pain started tracking butterfly kisses from her neck to the valley between her breasts.

"Mmm.." She moaned and clutched his hair in a tight grip.

He kissed the swell of her breasts and sucked one into his mouth earning a loud moan from her.

He up kept his hands on her hips to keep her steady and continued to kiss, suck, lick and bite her. She was moaning mess beneath and suddenly she clutched his hair tightly making him to stop his ministrations and glance at her with hooded eyes.

"Please....make love to me. Now." She demanded staring at him with desire and love.
He smirked and squeezed her hips making her squeal.

He positioned himself near her entrance and she clutched his shoulders in a tight grip.

"It may hurt a little but it will be fine after sometime." He warned and slowly entered into her making her whimper in pain.

The pain was too much for her to take in and tears started coming out of her eyes making him wince. He kissed her neck, forehead, lips and whispered sweet nothings into her ears.

Her body was tensed and he told her to relax kissing her lips to distract her from the pain. After a few minutes she got used to his size and he slowly thrusted in making her moan. She twisted her fingers in the sheets and arched her back, the pain fading into a dull throb.

He kept his hands on her hips to keep her still and thrusted into her one last time groaning.

Both were breathing heavy and she combed his unruly brown-black hair making him sigh in pleasure.

"That was...." She started.

"Mind blowing." He finished smirking at her and she blushed furiously looking anywhere but him.

He pecked her temple and got hold of her waist, pressing her body close to his. She sighed and placed her head on his chest.

He covered them both with the quilt and they both slept, exhausted after the love making session.

"Boss, should I kill them?" A man asked Big Boss.

"No don't. Let them sleep peacefully today. Who knows after today if they will be able to spent time or not." He smirked.