Chapter-25

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Vanya, I have an important meeting and I will be back home till 6:00 pm and I want you to be ready till then. We have to attend a business party hosted by my client. Okay?" Ansh asked me.

He was distant from last few days, coming late to home and leaving early before I wake up. After that incident a few days ago, he was avoiding me like a plague and it was hurting me as he's behaving like this.

He didn't even have to apologise. I love him and I know he loves me but I want to be his completely only when we have sorted out our differences and when everything will be alright.

I don't want him to ignore me and avoid me like this. Why is he doing this? I want to drown myself in his arms.

"Vanya? Are you listening?' Ansh waved his hands causing me to snap out of my trance.

"Uh yes okay." I replied him and he nodded.

Without speaking another word, he went out of our room to the living room talking to some one on his phone.

He's not the playful Ansh anymore. I know he is arrogant and cold but with me he was always playful, funny and lovable.

I really want everything to be sorted out. It's been so many days. I haven't spent some quality time with him.

I sighed and decided to choose a dress for the party tonight.

After a lot of searching I found the perfect dress for the party.

It was black in colour and is simple and elegant. Just the way I like it.

It was 4:00. So I have 2 more hours. I decided to take a quick nap as I was not able to sleep for few days.

*******

It was a dark rainy night. Cold breeze was flowing at a high velocity. The weather was really humid. Thunders were howling indicating about something bad was going to happen. The water droplets on the leaves of the trees shone under the bright moon light.

I was in the balcony looking at the sky. It was around 5:00 and after checking the time I decided to go back as I have only one hour left with me to get ready.

Why do I feel that something bad is going to happen today? No no nothing like that happen. Am I overthinking? I decided to head inside before I get consumed by these negative thoughts which is not good in the present situation.

I took a quick shower and dried my wet hair and at the same time took out my dress that I decided to wear to the party.

I changed into that dress and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I am not looking bad. It's okay." I murmured and took out my make up kit.

I decided to go with a natural look and just applied kohl and lipgloss to my pink lips.