Epilogue

Third Person's P.O.V

After 5 years......

"Raahithya!" Vanya yelled, balancing her two year old daughter on her hip who giggled, hiding her face in the crook of her mother's neck.

It's been five years since that horrific incident and Reyansh and Vanya were going strong though even they both had their fair share of fights.

Vanya gave birth to a baby boy who was now five years old they decided to name him . When Raahithya was three years old, Vanya and Reyansh found out that they were pregnant with twins this time. They were ecstatic, especially Reyansh when Vanya gave birth to a boy and girl this time.

The decided to name the boy as Atharv and the girl as Adhira.

As a kid, Raahithya was naughty boy who often enjoyed playing pranks on family and friends. Whereas Atharv was more of a silent kid who did not like talking much.

Adhira was her father's princess and was loved by everyone in the family.

"What happened Vanya? Why are you shouting?" Reyansh asked frowning.

"Your son is becoming more naughty day by day. I just gave him a bath and told him not to get his clothes dirty but did he ever listen to me. He's now playing in the garden and I know he's going to get his clothes dirty again." Vanya sighed.

"It's okay baby. Why are you so stressed? I'll give him a bath." Reyansh shrugged and Vanya shook her head as if to say that nothing can happen with these two.

"Where is Atharv?" Vanya asked.

"He's in the living room with mom." Reyansh replied and took Adhira in his arms who smiled looking at her father.

Just when was about to go to Raahithya, she heard the door bell ring making her sigh.

She opened the door and was surprised to Arjun and Navya, their faces stretched in a wide smile.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell that you both were paying us a visit." Vanya exclaimed and hugged her best friend, inviting them inside.

"We just thought to give you a surprise." Navya replied with a mega watt smile on her face.

"Reyansh?" Vanya called out.

"What?' He yelled while coming with their daughter who was now fast asleep in his arms.

"Oh hi man. How come you are here?" Reyansh asked and side hugged him.

"Why? Aren't we allowed to come here and meet our neice and nephews?" Arjun asked cocking an eyebrow.

Reyansh just rolled his eyes and ushered them inside.

******

Vanya snuggled closer to the warmth and Reyansh chuckled, slowly caressing her cheek. She fluttered open her eyes and saw a Reyansh grinning at her.

"Hey, good morning." Reyansh greeted and kisses her forehead and cheeks.

"Good morning." Vanya replied stifling a yawn and hugged him tightly, placing her head on his chest.

"I already prepared the breakfast. Go-" Reyansh was cut off by their son.

"Mumma?!" Raahithya yelled and knocked on the their bedroom door.

Reyansh opened the door and lifted Raahithya in his arms giving him a big kiss on his chubby cheek.

"Good morning baby." Vanya wished and kissed his forehead.

"Morning mumma." He muttered and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

"Morning papa." He wished Reyansh.

"Morning baby." Reyansh muttered.

"You are up so early today?" Vanya questioned raising her eyebrows slightly.

He shrugged and went back into his room.

Vanya smiled and freshened up after which Mrs. Malhotra, Vanya, Reyansh , Raahithya, Arjun and Navya sat down with Atharv and Adhira for having breakfast.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Malhotra wished sitting beside his wife.

"Good morning." The all muttered in a sync.

"I am sorry I was late. There's so much work in office." He said shaking his head.

Reyansh and his dad were now in good terms and he was genuinely trying to mend his relationship with his son. Mr. Malhotra still doesn't know anything and Reyansh wanted it to be like that. Mr. Malhotra really loved his grandchildren and pampered them a lot.

"Grandpa!" Raahithya yelled and he hugged his grandson lovingly.

He kissed the twin's forehead making Adhira giggled and Atharv smiled showing his front two milk teeth.

Three of them were utterly adorable and were immensely loved by everyone in their family.

Raahithya was a carbon copy or Reyansh and Atharv had his mom eyes and his father's hair. Adhira was a very beautiful baby with her curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes with long lashes.

"Okay everyone....let's eat first." Reyansh said and everyone started eating with a lots of talking and teasing.

******

"Umm...you look beautiful as always." Reyansh murmured and kissed her neck.

Vanya blushed and placed her lips on his.

They both kisses each oh her passionately without a care in the world and Reyansh bit her lower lip making her moan. She ran his hands in his soft hair and in response he placed his strong arms on her waist. He coaxed her to open her mouth and she refused, as a result of which he sneezed her waist.

She gasped and he entered his tongue inside his mouth, both fighting for dominance. Reyansh stilted a groan and tasted every inch of her mouth.

After s few minutes, they broke the kiss and Reyansh started placing butterfly kisses on her neck and throat.

He sucked on her shoulder, making sure to leave a love bite there and nuzzled her neck, sighing.

He started placing open mouthed kisses on her neck making her moan in pleasure, he bit her shoulder hard, drawing blood and licked it again to soothe he pain. She whimpered and he lifted in her arms.

"I want to make love." Reyansh whispered and Vanya nodded her head, blushing.

In a few minutes, their clothes were scattered all over the room.

Reyansh entered inside her slowly and they both moaned in pleasure.

"I Love You Vanya." Reyansh confessed looking at her lovingly.

"I Love You too Reyansh." Vanya replied and that's how two strangers found love and became life partners.

******
Thank you so much for reading this story. Have a nice day and keep smiling!! ❤️❤️