Chapter-12

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
It was raining very heavily today. Ugh I have to pick Vanya up. Today we are going to get married. It was rather a private ceremony with only close friends and family. We can announce it later to the media by arranging a reception after marriage.

I know my dad is not happy with this marriage but I can't do anything for that matter. And well I don't know about my mom exactly. Is she happy? I don't know.

As today is my marriage, I had to wear a sherwani as my mom was forcing me to do so.
I wore a dark blue sherwani and with a. Matching turban.

I was going down when I received a call

"Reyansh. I heard you are getting married today. Oh come on we're you thinking if you get married to her the I won't do anything. Tsk tsk if you think like that then you are greatly mistaken." I heard his disgusting voice making my blood boil.

"You bastard. Shut the fuck up. Don't mess with me. I will kill you. Just wait and watch." I warned him and hung up the call.
God! I groaned. Ugh. This asshole is making me so mad. I have to arrange security for Vanya. I won't let that Bastard harm her.
"Rey is everything okay? Shall we leave? It's already time." Arjun asked me looking at me weirdly.

He was looking handsome in his White sherwani.

"Uh yeah come on

"Uh yeah come on." I replied him and we both got into our car to reach the place where we are getting married.
Even though I am excited I am still worried for her safety. I hope everything goes right.
_______________________________________
Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
"Vanya? Are you ready? Oh come on. We are going to be late. They must be coming." Navya asked me trying to catch her breathe.
"Yeah yeah I am ready lets go." I replied her.

" I replied her