An Old A/N from Before Exported Came Out

THIS WAS AN OLD POST FROM BEFORE EXPORTED CAME OUT. DISREGARD THIS CHAPTER.

Hey! So it's been quite a long time, but I'm so happy to tell you that Exported is coming out next Friday, May 26th, and because this wait has been SUPER long, I'm also going to be posting a chapter on that Saturday as well as half of a chapter on that Sunday. Updates will then continue to be on Sundays like they were for Expired.

To thank you guys, I've created a giveaway. As some of you may know, I am in Wattpad's Once Upon Now anthology. You all are a huge part of me getting to be in it. I'm giving away a copy of it. I'm going to sign it so I hope you don't mind that.  In the external link I've added the link to the giveaway, but I will also post it on my wall and Twitter. This is the link though I don't think it's clickable here: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/ZThiMzQyYTAyYjU4ZmY1YjUxM2NjOGUyNjBjYzgxOjI=/?

It's running until the 31st and is only open to US residents due to shipping costs. I wish I could open it world wide! You must leave your address on the entry page (not in the comment section here).  You can get extra entries for sharing custom Twitter messages I've already created and for following me on Twitter. If you're already following me, Rafflecopter will still give you the point.

I believe due to the website only so many people can enter so don't miss your chance!

This is the current cover for Exported:

I'll post another announcement in Expiration Date when it comes out

The first line of Exported is; "I'm dying."

How are all of you? I've missed you a lot! I've been posting the rest of the chapters for My Best Friend's Werewolf, and I even got to write a story on Wattpad for General Electric called Raven's Flight. Please feel free to check them out!

That's it until next Friday! I can't wait to start this journey with y'all!