Chapter Twenty Four

Savannah's POV

We've been in Paris for two days now and it's beautiful today Nate is taking me out on a special date and told me to dress fancy so Rachel and I are going to the mall to get a dress. Yep that's right a dress.

Bang bang bang "Savannah you ready?" Rachel called from outside the door

"Be right there!" I called back, I quickly grabbed my wallet and phone and headed out to the hall where Rachel stood waiting.

"Let's go!" she squealed

Are we headed down the hall.

"How about this one?" Rachel held up a long purple dress and I scrunched up my face shaking my head. We've been here for about two hours and haven't found anything

"What are you looking for?"

"I kinda want it short and fitted. Nate's always telling me he wants to see something that shows off my figure" I answered and she smirked raising her eyebrows up and down

"Stop!" I playfully hit her

"Okay" she looks through a couple racks, she looks up at me and beams

"What?"

"How about this one?" she holds up a fitted short black dress with lace sleeves. It was gorgeous.

"I love it!"

"Well what are you waiting for? Try it on!"

We rushed to the change room for me to try it on. I came out and Rachel squealed. I turned to look in the mirror and a huge smile appeared on my face. It was more beautiful on than on the rack. It showed off my curves beautifully and hid my scars, not that I'm hiding them from Nate anymore. I started to tear up looking at myself.

"Hey what's wrong? I thought you loved the dress"

"I do. It's just this is the first time in a long time I've felt truly beautiful"

"Aww Savvy" she got up and hugged me "You are beautiful"

"You know that's one of the things I love about Nate, he always makes me feel beautiful"

"Love?" she raised her eyebrows "Have you told him?"

"I was planning to tonight" I smiled sheepishly

"Oh my god!"

"When did you tell Ashton you loved him?"

"We had been dating for about three months when I told him, or he told me I guess, he told me first and I said it right back, I had basically known since I was willing to keep our relationship from my mom that I did"

"Do you girls need anything?" A saleswoman asked

"Nope" I smiled "I'll take this one"

"Come on" Rachel pulled me towards a nail salon in the mall

"No no no" I tried to pull the other way. I always felt awkward getting my nails done and when they talk a different language while their doing it, it always makes me feel like they're making fun of me or something.

"Come on"

"I don't have much of a choice do I?"

"None" she said and I groaned

After an hour of having my feet and hands picked and prodded at they were finally finished. My fingers were a french manicure and my toes a dark blue. Now we were off to get a pair of shoes, or heels in Rachel's words.

"Here try these" she handed me a pair of black wedges

"Are you kidding? I'll break an ankle!"