Nahhh

Ari's Pov

As we are kissing he comes into the house and closes the door gently with his foot. He backs me up against a wall and starts kissing my neck, I let out small moans. He trails his large hands up and down my sides making my knees buckle.

"Jump babygirl" he whispers seductively in my ear. I shudder a bit then do as I'm told. Once I am in his arms we make my way to my room not breaking our insanely heated makeout. He lays me on the bed and starts attacking my neck again, leaving me small yet somewhat visible hickeys.

He looks at me intently as I pull my shirt up and over my head. I lay back on the bed as he starts kissing my bare skin, He kisses all the way down to my navel and back up to my chest, he cups one of my breasts in his hand as he uses his other hand to take off my shorts, he succeeds, throwing them on the floor with my shirt.

"Ethan?" I say a bit above a whisper as he grabs my boob again causing me to moan. He then proceeds to kiss up and down my thighs, rubbing my bundle of nerves with his other hand. He kisses my stomach, sucking gently on where his lips lay, when he reaches my underwear he looks up at me.

I giggle and nod "it's okay babe" he looks down and grabs them with his teeth and slowly pulls them down my legs. Once they are completely off, he teases me by flicking his tongue on my throbbing heat

"Babe stop teasing me" I manage to breathe out. "This is payback from earlier babe" He stated smirking before he started eating me. I moan loudly. "Ethan... I'm about to.." I yell. He stops and replaces his tongue with two of his fingers "Ethan..." I shriek. "I know baby.. I know" he says looking in my eyes. A few more thrusts and I come undone, he licks up my juices and looks at me "You taste so good babygirl" he smirks.

I giggle and then smile at him "it's my turn baby" I flip him over in one quick motion, straddling him "Babe.." he starts chuckling "where did you learn to do that?" I roll my eyes and smile at him "don't worry about it" I say smiling seductively.

I take off his shirt and pants, throwing them on the floor with mine and I start kissing his chest while grinding myself against his bulge making him moan. I smile at him for a second then I attack his neck, leaving the same small but visible hickeys he left on me. "I love you babygirl" he breathes out. I smile while kissing his chest "I love you too daddy" I say with a smirk on my face. I move my hands down to his boxers and take them off.

I look at him and smile. He looks at me intently "What's wrong babygirl?" he asks with concern. "Nothing" I reply with a smile. This boy's gonna be the death of me "hold on babe" he says as he gets out of bed and makes his way to the pile of clothes on the floor, he reaches into his pants and grabs his wallet and looks at me "I came prepared. Just in case" he smiles at me and pulls out a condom "no glove, no love" he smiles at me. I look down and laugh" Lisa used to say that all the time" he starts chuckling "She still does" I giggle as he walks back to the bed and pecks my lips "I love you so much" I wrap my arms around his neck "I love you too E"

I pull him on the bed and I stare at him "I'm going to make you feel good" I say looking up at him while his member was already in my hand. I pumped his shaft and swirled my tongue around his head. I heard him let out a prominent moan "babe don't--" before he could finish I placed him inside of my mouth, whatever I couldn't fit my hands were around. As I bobbed my head he entangled his hands in my hair as I felt him begin to twich in my mouth. I quickly removed my mouth and put the condom on him.

Once it was on, I lined myself over him and he placed his hands on my waist, slowly guiding me onto him. 'Fuck' I heard him mutter. I giggled as I bounced on his member, he moved his hands up and down my sides. After about an hour (😜) "Daddy I'm---" he looked at me and smiled "I know me too baby" we both came at the same time. I hopped off him and laid next to him completely out of breathe "I love you E, I love you so much, but you're gonna have to do better" I say looking at him "I know baby, I promise I will" he says with his face now nuzzled into my neck "I love you too, you don't know how much or how long I've waited for you" I giggle "okay babe" that was the last thing I said before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: DickMeDownDolanTwins told me I should post it.. I hope y'all like it