Again?

Ari's Pov

It's no big deal that Ethan wants to get back with me. He's been asking for days. I just don't know.

I look at him "E... I don't know. I love you and all but..." I'm cut off by him kissing me. I kiss him back then when we part I bite my bottom lip.

"Ari... Tell me you felt that" he says looking at me. I slightly nod. "Like I was saying I love you but I don't want to get hurt by you again... I know that you'd never purposefully hurt me but still..." I sigh and look down at my feet.

He pulls my face up to meet his. "Stop that okay, I want to see your beautiful face. Look Ari, like I said the other night, I love you and that's not gonna change. If we work out. That's great.  If we don't that's fine too. But I'm not going anywhere." He says all of that in one breath.

I look at him and we kiss passionately for about 5 minutes. "If you promise we'll not be put in this situation again and you won't let anything or anyone come between us then I'll give it another try" He smiles bigger than I've ever seen, he picks me up and swings me around "I won't let you down. I promise"

I smile back at him "Let's head back. My house or yours?" He looks at me while we're walking back to my car "yours is fine" I nod as we get in the car and I drive off toward my house

We walk inside the house holding hands and laughing. I hear someone clear their throat, I walk into the kitchen, dragging Ethan behind me, and we see my mom and Jess standing by the stove.

"Hey Jess" we say giving her a big hug. "Hey mom" we give her a hug as well. I turn to Jess "You okay Jess?" Jess nods and gives me a 'Bitch we gotta talk' look. "Uh... I'll be right back" I grab Jess's hand and run to my room.

"What's up with you and Ethan?" she asks or more so screams. I giggle "Calm down hoe, I guess we're back together" she hugs me "That's the best news I've heard all day" I giggle a bit at how happy she was "Thanks Jess"

Ethan's Pov

"So when did this happen?" Mrs Johnson asked me

"Oh... Um... Just now actually" I responded. I couldn't very well tell her the entire truth.

"I always knew you two would end up together" She says with a big smile

"Well thanks Mrs Johnson, I do really love and care for Ari" I say with a big grin

She nods "I can tell, just treat her right"

"No worries, I will" I say with a small smile

Ari's Pov

I walk downstairs to hear my mom and Ethan talking. "Mom... " I giggle "you're talking his ear off" I laugh and then hug her "we're going to be upstairs okay?" I say looking at my mom. "okay sweetie" as we head upstairs I hear Jess "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" we start laughing as we walk into my room. We kick off our shoes and plop onto my bed.

He looks at me and smiles "Jess is funny" "Yeah, she is something else" I say back with a smile "Wanna watch Netflix or do you want to watch TV?" I ask "I could go with Netflix it really doesn't matter" he says getting closer to me. I let out a small giggle "Netflix it is then" I turn on the TV and go to Netflix, he snatches the remote from my hand "What do you want to watch?" He asks me. I begin to say something and he cuts me off, "No, we're not watching 13rw again" I sigh "okay, we can watch a movie you can pick the movie though" He nods and picks a scary movie. I look at him "You know I don't like scary movies" He smiles "That's why I'm here to protect you" I chuckle and sit back on the bed as he presses play.

Halfway through the first half of the movie the villain appeared on the screen suddenly causing me to jump into Ethan's lap. He laughs as I bury my face in his chest "Stop laughing at me" I whine. He kisses my temple "Sorry babygirl, you're just so cute" I stick my tongue out at him as I get off of his lap and get under the covers beside him and turn my back to him

He looks at me and pulls me to him "Awe don't do that, I'm sorry babygirl" He taps me on my shoulder, I try to stay 'mad' and stay turned around. He sighs and lays down and holds me "I love you please don't be mad at me" I turn around and hug his chest and giggles "You're lucky I love you too" He smiles "I love you more babygirl" I smile and fall asleep in his arms.