Next Day

Ari's POV

The next day Ethan and I are walking to school and Jessica pulls next to us in her car. She rolls and yells at us "Ethan!!! Arielle!!!" we instantly turn our heads to her and I sigh "What Jessica?" I snap "Wait up, I wanna talk to you" I sigh loudly "We gotta get to school, and besides we don't have anything to talk about" she looks at me "Yeah okay. Can we talk about it later" I laugh a bit "Talk about what??? You said all you need to say... We're going to be late.. Goodbye Jessica" I grab Ethan's hand and run off towards the front doors.

At lunch

Ethan looked at me "What do you think she wanted to talk about?" I look at him and laugh "well either she wanted to apologize or she wanted to say something 'smart' that would have caused me to beat her ass" I say with a straight face. He laughs "no fighting babe" and with that he kisses my temple.

A few minutes later we see Jessica walking over to our table. I look at Ethan "wanna go?" I ask him. Before he could answer Jessica approaches the table and I start to stand up, she sighs "wait Arielle" I look at her "like I told you earlier we have nothing to talk about" Ethan stands up with me and we start walking out. She attempts to pull me back "don't touch me!" I turn and yell at her.

She looks at me "Arielle we were bestfriends... The best of the best... I'm sorry I did that to you. You're right I should have never did that. I am happy you're with Ethan, I really am. I guess I got jealous because I never got to see you anymore, but I shouldn't have blown up on you" I look at her and quietly say "you're right you shouldn't have. I'm glad you know that. I'm glad you apologized. I just don't think we could be friends right now" she looked at me and smiled "one day" Ethan looks at her "thanks Jessica that was nice." As the bell rings, Ethan and I walk to our lockers then to our 6th period.

After 7th, Ethan and I went back to our lockers to grab our things then we hopped in his car and drove to his house, I texted my mom to let her know I was at Ethan's as we went inside his house, we get inside and I see Cam sitting on the couch, I run up to hug her  "Cam!!!" I scream jumping on her. She giggles hugging me back "Hey Ari" she looks back at Ethan "what are you guys up too?" Ethan smiles "nothing, probably going up to my room to do homework" "yay homework" I cheer sarcastically. Cam giggles "well, have fun with that" I get up and walk towards Ethan and we head upstairs.

Once we got to his room we are shocked by what we see...

What do you think they saw??

I try to update as regularly as possible. Schools in full swing. So far so good.