School Time

Ari's POV

It was Monday again and my alarm clock went off just as it did everyday. I rolled over to turn it off when I hit Ethan in the chest. "Oh My.. Sorry babe" He looks at me and gives me a kiss on the lips "No problem babe. Its time for me to get up anyway I have to run to my house then I'll meet you back here so we can walk to school together"

I nod "I'll walk you out" Ethan nodded and we headed to the front door. "See you in a little bit babe" he said as he kissed my cheek and walked to his house

I closed the door behind him and ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower then I put on my clothes

After I got dressed I heard my phone go off I looked at it and there was a text from Jessica that read "Me or Ethan? You have till the end of the day to decide

After I got dressed I heard my phone go off I looked at it and there was a text from Jessica that read "Me or Ethan? You have till the end of the day to decide. Choose wisely." How could she possibly make me choose, I love both of them. Just then Ethan knocked on the door, as soon as I opened it he hugged me tightly

Ethan's POV

I knocked on Ari's door and as soon as she opened it I could tell that something was wrong, she looked as though she was about to cry. I let her open the door all the way and I engulfed her in a hug.

I looked at her for a few seconds "What's wrong babe?" she pointed at her phone, I took it from her hand and looked at the text that she had just received from Jessica and I was astounded "Babe, I'm so sorry.. This shouldn't be happening to you. Maybe it would be best if I.." The words wouldn't come out and if they did I would just break down. I don't want to lose her but I don't want her to lose her bestfriend over me.

Ari's POV

As he was saying these words my brain was still trying to make sense of what she said. I looked at Ethan, he was just as confused, and he was willing to put himself aside to make her leave me alone. I looked up at him and smiled once he finished talking. I held his face in my hands and I kissed him "I love you Ethan and no-one, especially Jessica is going to take you away from me. I've waited too long to tell you how I feel. I'm not going to give you up just because she doesn't like it."

He looks at me and smiles "I'm glad you said that, I really didn't wanna have to finish that sentence." He chuckled. "That's fine" I giggled "I was still gonna say no" I smiled. "Let's go to school" I sigh and nod my head, I grab my bag and my keys. "Let's go" I try to smile. He looks at me "Hey.. Everything's gonna be okay" He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "I love you, that's all that matters"

When we get to the school, Jessica is waiting for us by our lockers. I stop when I see her, Ethan leans to whisper in my ear "It's okay. I'm right here" I look up and smile at him. I look back toward our lockers and walk to Jessica, still holding Ethan's hand

"Hello Jessica" we greet her as we approach our lockers. "Hi Ethan, Hi Arielle" She says with a fake smile, she walks up to me and whispers in my ear "Did you get my text? You have till 2:45 to decide. If I were you I wouldn't choose him" she looks at me with a smirk.

Ethan looks at her and yells "Is there a reason you're harassing my girlfriend?" She looks at him "No-one's harassing her, just making sure she knows what she'd be losing" I nodded and walked to my class with Ethan.

After School

I walked with Ethan to our lockers then I saw Jessica approach us. She looked at me and smiled "so.. What are you gonna do?" she looked at Ethan "Me or him?" I looked at them both

"Babe?" Ethan pulled me to the side "Are you sure about this? She's your bestfriend?" I touch his hand "Babe, you're my bestfriend. I love you too much to leave you" I smiled at him and we walked back to her. "Jessica.. I've decided.. That a real bestfriend wouldn't be as much as a bitch to me as you have these past two days. A bestfriend would be there for you, and not try to breakdown your happiness.  I choose Ethan because he loves me"

She stands there in shock "You're gonna regret this... He's gonna cheat on you and I won't be there to pick up the pieces." She yells. I smile "Thanks for informing me. I'll take my chances." I look up at Ethan as she walks away mad as ever. "I love you" he says as he bends down and kisses me softly. I kiss him back "I love you too"