The Dream

Ethan takes Ari out to dinner, she thinks that they are there to celebrate their 4 year anniversary Ethan looks at Ari "Where do you see yourself 3 months from now?" She looks up from the table and smiles "I don't know but I do know that I wanna be with the same person I've been with for the past 4 years of my life" Ethan smiles at her words "I still wanna be with you too" He kisses her on her cheek when they pull apart Ari sees Jess sitting next to them and she starts crying "Jess what are you doing here" Jess doesn't stay anything and Ari looks very confused, someone touches her shoulder she looks to her left and sees her mom and starts smiling "Mom what are you doing here?" Once again she gets no response. Ari starts to get very agitated. She looks behind Ethan and sees Cam and Lisa, she looks very confused 'what are all of them doing here?' she thought. Then they all start smiling as someone hugs her from behind her chair, she looks behind her and sees her bestfriend in the whole world... "Grayson!!!!" she screams and then jumps into his arms "What are you doing here?" she asks him in excitement. He just looks at her and shakes his head, he takes her hand and leads her outside where everyone is, She looks at Gray, who is looking at her smiling, she looks at him utterly confused and when he nods to something in front of her she turns her head and sees Ethan "Babe, I don't know where I'll be in three months either but I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I love you always and forever" He gets down on one knee "Arielle Rose Johnson will you marry me?"