Chapter 3

It was early morning, and I was in the shower. Showers are luxury nowadays because when you're in the middle of nowhere travelling there would be no shower in the middle of a forest, right?

So I was conditioning my hair and thinking about Ash. He has such a nice smile, and a determination that I wish was mine. (Fourth wall alert: yeah I really was too lazy to think of more mushy stuff to say about Ash.)

I finished my shower, and dried myself with the towel, I did my hair and blowdried it, and all of that other stuff. Then I walked out and Bonnie jumped on me, screaming and yelling. ' I LOVE THE HAT IT'S SO WARM!!!' She yelled. Bonnie never talked, always screamed, squealed, yelled or giggled.  I like the fact that she always shows deep emotion over everything. Ash, on the other hand, does show deep emotion, but only when he has had a hundred and one hints pointed out to him. I said to bonnie, 'your welcome, now let me go please!' She let me go and I flopped onto the sofa.

Anyways, I have a pokemon showcase today, and I really need to fix Sylveon's outfit. I got up and grabbed the outfit, and threaded my needle, and fixed the large rip down the middle of the outfit. 

'Wow, Serena, your really good at that!' Ash said, flopping down on the sofa right next to me. The sudden weight made me kind of jerk the fabric, and my neat stitching was ruined, but I didn't tell Ash. I just continued, blushing, since when your on a stage, how is everyone gonna notice a teensy-weensy little mistake like that?

'Sylveon, come out!' i called and threw her Pokeball into the air. She came out and said ' syl sylveon!' I put the outfit on her. ' Wow, Serena, that looks amazing!' I heard Bonnie squeal. 'Thanks, Bonnie. Maybe to you, but I think it needs to be spiced up a little. Maybe I will do something another time. It's too late now, I won't have time. we need to leave for snowbelle city in 45 minutes. Are you ready?'

 I shot a meaningful glance at Ash, who was still in his PJs and his hair wasn't even brushed. He grinned. ' 'course I'll be ready. I'll shower now.' He ran into the shower, turned it on, and clemont called out 'ASH! YOU FORGOT YOUR CLOTHES!'  Ash ran back into the room, grinning. 

'Oh right... serena, what should I wear?' he asked, turning to me. 'Ash, what you wear isn't a big deal. Wear what you're comfy with.' i said, trying not to blush. I thought he would look even cuter in a collared t-shirt, but I knew he wouldn't wear that. 'Ok then, I'll wear my usual clothes.' He picked up his clothes that somehow managed to get under the sofa, then dashed into the shower.

'Oh, Ash.. why are you so clumsy...' sighed Bonnie. 'Bonnie! that's not a nice thing to say to someone who is older than you! Don't do it again!' clemont scolded. 'ok Clemmy....' 'AND REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME CLEMMY!' he yelled. It's really rare to see him lose his cool, but when he does, you should stay away. Bonnie knew it too. ' Ok! imma go brush dedenne now!' She giggled nervously and bound out of the room. ' she can be so embarrassing...' Muttered clemont. Sibling arguments can be fierce, so I try not to interfere. 

Just then, Ash came out of the shower in his clothes. His hair was still tousled, but you know, there is a kind of fashion with messy hair... He saw me looking at his hair and said 'oh, right, I forgot.' He grinned impishly and started to try and make his hair look better. I sigh. Ash won't learn, will he?

'Ashy! look at Dedenne!'  Yelled bonnie, running into the room.  Dedenne looked kind of sparkly. 'Bonnie.. did you put glitter on dedenne?' Asked clemont suspiciously. ' she looks.. weird....' he muttered. 'YEAH, I PUT GLITTER ON DEDENNE! DONT IT LOOK COOL?' she yelled. 'ne ne ne...' sid dedenne, sounding sorry for itself. ' Bonnie, Dedenne doesn't like it. Look at her eyes. You can tell.' I said quietly. ' Oh. Well, dedenne, you need to wear it for the showcase!' Bonnie said firmly. Dedenne turned around and showed us its back. It was literally glitter, you couldn't see any fur. 'Bonnie! Dedenne is covered in glitter! A bit of it is ok, but seriously, that's way too much!' yelled Clemont.

'I don't know much about fashion, but that looks like a fashion crisis..' mumbled ash. 'gosh Bonnie, Dedenne does not need that much glitter. Let me take some of.' 

 I pulled a tissue out of the box on a nearby table, walked into the bathroom, wetted it, and came back out with a soaking wet tissue. I grabbed another tissue and walked to Bonnie and dedenne. I pulled dedenne out of bonnie's bag and started rubbing the glitter vigorously. ' NE NE NE!' It yelled, sounding very sorry for itself. ' Serena, we don't have time for this we need to go to snowbelle city now.' said ash. 'ok. dedenne, just put up with the glitter please!' i said. ' NE ne ne NE ne!' 'Now we go to snowbelle.' said clemont. And we left for snowbelle, with a very grumpy dedenne, and a weirdly excited Bonnie.

word count: 918

A/N Hie Frienz! This chapter was so weird... lol I laughed at literally all of it.