Chapter 21

We were walking aimlessly down the main street in Annistar city. We had just gotten rid of a potential Ash fan.

Ok, so we're not that famous, but when people recognize the runners up for Kalos queen and Champion, it gets kind of awkward. Well, i guess people staring isn't that they recognize us, just that we do kind of look like the perfect couple. I think it just.., well, works. We're used to it by now, but personally i still think its a bit weird and embarrassing when people approach us and ask how were doing, or perhaps tease the fact that were dating. It can get kind of uncomfortable.

'Hey, Serena! You there?' Asked Ash curiously, shaking his hand in front of my face. I just noticed Pikachu on his shoulder, giggling. Rightttt..... Not creepy.

'Oh, yeah. Just thinking about that Joey person with his Ratatta.' I said, shaking my head. He nodded and seized my hand. 'meh, dont worry about that Joey Jimmy person with his... Uhm, level 40 Ratatta... isnt that weird?' 'yep.' 'well Serena, we haven't actually told our pokemon, oh, and...well, except for Greninja and Braixen, and Pikachu, but he just found out...,well our mothers about our relationship. We can tell our pokemon right now.' he said, pulling out his poke balls.

I nod and indicate at a lawn with a fountain and a few benches scattered around. 'Ok, we can sit down. ' We walked over to one of the benches that faced the fountain.

We called out our pokemon. Most of the male pokemon looked confused, and the odd (probably female) pokemon that understood what was going on here giggled. As specially Sylveon. She just curled up in a ball next to the fountain and practically died of laughter. Greninja and Braixen cuddled up to each other. Lots of pokemon gathered around them and asked questions that the two ignored.

'Guys!' Said Ash, clapping his hands. Some of the pokemon turned their attention to Ash, but Hawlucha, Pikachu and Pancham continued teasing Greninja and Braixen. 'Guys! Guys?' Ash asked, shaking his hand in front of their heads. 

(Imma let pokemon speak rn.)

'Guys, Ash has news.' Said Greninja, snapping a bit. 'But I'm more intrested in this news!' Said Pancham tonelesssly. 'Fine. We have similar news. So just listen to Ash first.' said Braixen, blushing.

All threes head snapped towards us. Greninja, Braixen and I sweatdropped. Ash just clapped and started speaking. 'So, guys, we have an announcment. So, you want to hear me and Serena's news, or Braix-' 'NOOOTTTTT MEEE FIRSTTTT!!!!' Yelled Braixen, curling up into a ball and ramming herself into Greninja even more. Greninja sweatdropped even more and all the pokemon giggled. There was no way ther didn't know.

'Alright, me and Serena ar-' Ash was cut off. 'You're dating, your dating, your DATING!' Yelled Sylveon, dancing around. 'Dang, guys, stop cutting me off!' 'Sorry Ash.' Said Sylveon, not looking at all sorry. Impishly she danced over Goodra, who shivered. He was better with fairy types now, but they still could make him flinch.

  The pokemon were divided in opinion. Some looked skeptical, others' jaws dropped. 'R-really?' Asked Noivern, stuttering. 'Yep, its true, guys.' Greninja said. 'How do you know, Greninja?' Asked Talonflame. 'Oh, i was there when they got together. So was Braixen, so if you don't belive me, ask her.' He responded flatly. 'So it is true! Ash is dense no more!' Pikachu squealed. 'Don't talk like the royal Queen of Kalos, Pikachu. It's weird.' Grumbled Pancham. 'Whateves...' 'And don't be a rapper either!'  Said Pancham. 

'Now for Braixen and Greninja's n-' 'NAWWWW!' yelled Braixen. 'DANG, STOP CUTTING ME OFF!' Snapped Ash. 'Sorry, Braixen, I hope you can forgive me,' I said, looking down so Braixen couldn't see my impish face. I pulled out her poke ball and returned her. 'Hehe...' Everyone facepalmed at me. 'Well, Greninja an-' Ash looked down at the poke ball. It was shaking like mad. ' Wow, she can cut me off without saying anything...' Ash averted his eyes and said, 'well, their in a relationship.' This bomb was met by shrieking, some postive, some shocked and some just screaming for the sake of screaming. 

I released Braixen, who was even more red than what seemed possible. 'WW- I- I TOLD YOU D-NOT TO TELL THEM!' She squeaked, infuriated and slammed her fist against the ground. Everyone sweatdropped. Really, there is way too much sweatdropping today. 'Well, it's not a bad thing, Brai! You finally told him!' Said Sylveon. Of course she was still dancing on goodra, who still hadn't moved.

'Well, guys, we're on a date now, so i'm cu-' Ash was cut off yet again. 'You're on a date?!?!?!?!' Squealed Sylveon. 'Dang! Stop cutting me off!' Ash grumbled under his breath. 'Sowwy...' she said, widening her eyes. 'Oh, well. Return them, Serena, but keep Braixen and Greninja out.' 'why th-' Talonflame was cut off by the fact she was being returned.

'Ok, lets spend some quality time together! You want to rehearse now?' he asked. I nodded and he said, 'ok, lets find a quiet place to practice.' He said, taking my hand and walking me off. Greninja and Braixen trailed behind.

Ten minutes later, we were in front of a desolate field with lots of wild pokemon. 'Perfect.' Ash said while sitting down. 'Ok, do your thing, Sere. I'm good!' Ash said, grinning. I nodded and brought out Sylveon. 'Right sylveon, we're practising a routine. Just do as i say, ok?' she nods. 'Right, start with a medium fairy wind!' I called and she released the air. 'Tornado shape. Good job, Sylv, i didn't think of that! Now, little moonblasts, in the direction of fairy wind so the tornado spins the orbs.' She let the moonblasts go and they gracefully floated over to the tornado. 'Nice! Time to get sparkly! Dazzling gleam!' She squealed and let the dazzling gleam go. The glitter went and stuck to moonblast and made it extra sparkly. 'Now, Fairy wind more powerful and put it high. Spin over Ash's head!' She directed the fairy wind over to Ash. After about ten seconds, i called,'ok, now send a big moonblast over to shower him with sparkles!' And when she did, it was like, wow, this is the best routine I've ever done. 'Ok Sere, that was good! But soften the tornado a little. Dont want to risk the audience getting blown away! Aside from that, it was perfect. You gotta use that combo! Now lets go enjoy ourselves!'

A/N the showcase was hard to write. I spent actually a couple of hours thinking about the conbo and i gotta say im pretty happy about hoe it turned out. Anyways, i got nothing else to say except See u son!

-peterboy5