Chapter 20

A/N am i posting too fast? Btw the vid above isnt a amv but a reanimated trailer by  prb12 of (2008) another Cinderella story. I recommend the actual movie, i have to say it is so different from the actual cinderella. But in a good way. I love the music from the movie. (Lets say im a little obsessed with Selena Gomez rn XD) I'll put the link to the actual movie at the bottom so you can watch it after the chapter. Anyways, enough of me endlessly rambling, I'll let you read the chapter now. Onwards!

time skip to 900

Serenas POV

' wake up Serena,' is what i woke up to. I rolled over and yawned. 'Nah, I'm too tired...' Ash sighed and picked me up bridal style. 'We need to get moving. Come on.'

'Fineeee' I whined as i pulled myself out of his arms. 'So, remember what happend last night? Really, what were they doing? Are they purposefully running off?' I asked. 'Not sure. But we can find out now, right?' 'yeahhhh.... Ok, let me change.' I say nervously as i look at Ash. He is in his normal clothes, but they look... Ironed? When did he have enough time to do that?

He saw me looking and he blushed. 'I wanted to look good for today, otherwise it will ruin the vibe for our date later.' I jump a little. I forgot about the date! 'Your right, let me go change. Into my normal clothes or...' i wink, 'something special?' i ask. 'you look good in everything, Sere. You could put on a rubbish bag and still look beautiful.' He says. ' Awww, thanks Ash. Anyways, I'll put on something special.' i tell him as i walk over and gently lift my bag onto the bed. 'I'll leave so you can suprise me!' says Ash as he walks out the door. I smirk and unzip my bag. He is gonna be wowed!

So I have this one outfit thats a black shirt with red cuffs on the sleves and a red bow around the waist. Instead of my blue ribbon, I have a red ribbon tied around the collar. The skirt is red and has the bottom cut into triangles. There are diamonds sewn on around the bottom. And then i have tights that have slight holes here and there in the shape of a diamond. The hat is a black-and-red version of my usual one. (fourth wall alert; you know, the red one from diancie and the cocoon of destruction?)

And then i got this dress that has a pattern of musical notes all around the skirt. It's coffee brown with the musical notes being red and, once again, a red ribbon aroung the collar. Around the waist there is a dark brown ribbon. I will couple the dress with a white, long-sleeved undershirt. White socks and a kalosian beret with a red piece of cloth coming out of the side will round off the outfit very nicely. (forth wall again; yes, another diancie and the cocoonn of destruction dress. Ok? Deal with it.)

The thng is, they are both so pretty I need some help deciding between the two. I stick my head out the door and call 'Bonnie! May! I need your opinions!' They both come running up to the door and i let them in. I shut the door behind them and lock it. 'So, guys, help meee! Ash asked me on a second date and i can't decide between the two!' I wail. May looks at me funny while Bonnie squeals.

May looked at both the outfits critically. She ran her fingers up and down the fabric on both dresses and squinted. She looked up. 'You're walking to wherever your eating?' She asks. I nod and she goes back to scrunitizing the dresses carefully. 'Weellll, I would go for this one!' Said bonnie while running around the room and pointing at the red one. 'Me too. The music one might be a bit tight to the waist for walking. Besides, you can always use the other dress for your showcase. It's not like its going to waist. And personally i think the music dress is better for performing, since its kind of like music?' She noted. I nodded. ' Thanks guys. Lemme change and you can help me with the tweaking.' I said, while walking into the bathhroom. once i close the door, I instantly throw off my old clothes and chuck them on the floor. Then i pull on the red dress. I pull on the stocking and toss on the hat. I twirl and squeal. Sure, my hair could do with some work, but the dress is really nice! i thrust open the door and instantly both of them squeal.

'Its perfect Serena! Now just let me do your hair, ok?' says may. And sure enough, in 10 minutes, i have my hair in pigtails. There are pieces of ribbon flowing out og the hairties i used and my hair is curly, thanks to mays cylinder brush that curls hair. Its really great.

'you look great Serena! Now go and get ash!' says Bonnie, pymping her fist. 'Thanks guys...' i say as i dance out of the room happily.

Down at Clemonts room

Ash's POV

'you look nice, Ash. Whats the occasion?' asked Clemont. 'Oh, me and Serena are going on another date today.' i said, kind of flatly. 'Hey, just asking!' says Clemont indignantly.

Max comes into the room. 'Oh hey guys. Clemmy, do you know why Ashs clothes are Ironed?' he asked. Clemont facepalmed. ' he is going on a date with Serena in a few minutes.' says Clemont. I nod. 'Hehe... Ash and Ser-' he was cut off by the door swinging open. His mouth hung open and he blushed, hoping Serena didn't hear him. Apparently she hadn't. 'Oh serena, your so pretty today.' i say and stand up. She grins and asks, 'you ready?' 'always!'

A/N here is the movie.