Chapter 7

I just cried on Ash for a while. Clemont and Bonnie left us in the cave and went to cook food to give us some 'alone time'. It was nice to be alone with Ash, just us two. We brought out Braixen and Greninja. Greninja was trying to get Braixen to wake up by shaking her over and over again.

'I'm-m.. so sorry, Serena. The question you asked me caught me off guard. I answered with the first thing that came into my mind. I-I.. hope you can forgive me. You see, I don't like you. I love you, Serena Yvonne,' He said, looking me in the eye. Greninja's head perked up. I bet he wasn't expecting that. I had just stopped crying and that made me burst into tears all over again.

Ash picked me up and put me on top of him. He rocked me gently like if he went any faster I would break. Again, Greninja was NOT expecting that. 'Guess he didn't know Ash was capable of romance.

He leaned forward and quickly kissed me on the forehead. He quickly turned away, as red as a beetroot. 'Aww, Ash, don't turn away. Don't be embarrassed. Well, Greninja is witnessing this soo... maybe that is a bit awkward for you... But we can always get Pancham to use stone edge and make some other kind of cavey thing, or just make a partitioning down the middle.' I tell him, hugging him with all my heart.

Suddenly Braixen woke up. ' where.. wher am I? Gr-Greninja? What are you doing here?!' She looked away, blushing. Then she saw me. Her mouth shot right open. Then she smirked. 

Ash picked me up and sat me back down. Never realised that he was strong enough to lift me off my feet. Of course, he was blushing, because he thought Braixen was laughing at us.

Greninja picked her up. Now it was our turn to smirk. Of course she blushed. Her blush looked like light pink powder on her little vixen face. 

'Miss Yvonne, please make Pancham come out so he can make a partitioning. This is awkward..' Said Greninja politely. 'Greninja, if you and Braixen are going to become a thing,' i said, standing up and walking over to him 'you don't need to be so polite. I'm fine with Serena. It is kinda cute that your so polite, thou... Wait, why are you still in Ash-Greninja forme? Ash, this is weird. Make it stop!' I whined. 'Aww. fine' he pouted, making Greninja turn back to its normal form. 

'Pancham, come out!' I called, tossing his poke ball into the air. 'Use stone edge please to make a partitioning between me, Ash, Braixen and Greninja.' He squinted. 'I hope you know what your doing, Serena. After what he did to you?' Asked pancham.

'Yes, just use stone edge.' I called with an edge to my voice. 'Fine.' He used it and blue stones came shooting out of the ground. Of course, he made the stones in a shape of a heart. He smirked at us all and fixed the stones to their normal appearance. 'Good luck with your sappiness, everyone!' He said running up to me and whacking his Pokeball. I need to make him stop doing that. 

'Well that was.. Mortrifing..'Muttered Braixen. She gave a little squeak and said 'Awwww! Thanks, Gren!'

'Well Serena, are you ok with the outcome? You happy that..' He indicated at the wall, where Braixen's squeals were coming from. 'And us two?' He said, scooching over to me. He whispered in my ear ' Will.. Will you.. be my girlfriend?' He said, going red again. 'Of course, Ash!' I squeak.  'Do you want to go back to Clemont and Bonnie to tell them the big news?' I asked. ' Ok Sere' He said, grinning from ear to ear.

We went to recall our pokemon and left back to the pokemon centre.

Twenty minutes later...

' Aaagh! Their holding hands! I MISSED SOMETHING BIG, CLEMMY, AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF  DIDN'T MAKE ME COME BACK AND MAKE FOOD WITH YOU THEN MAYBE I WOULD HAVE SEEN MY OTP GET TOGETHER!' Bonnie yelled.

'Aww, Bonnie, we're your OTP!? Thank you!' I said, bending down to give her a high five.

'Wait.. you knew what OTP meant before they told you? How? Since when?' Asked Ash, flipping round to stare at me.

'Well, since I've fantasized being in a romantic relationship with you for the longest time, I've been reading romance novels to see what it is really like. The term OTP comes up a lot.' I said, shrugging.

'WAIT, WHAT NOW?! MY OTP IS REAL!?' screamed Bonnie. 'YESSSS!' 

Where was Clemont during this amazing events? Calling Professor Sycamore. Of course, he was doing something anti-climactic.

Clemont came outside and said to Ash ' Ash,  the professor wants to see you. Please come.' Ash got up and told me to come with him. yay! 

Clemont didn't notice that we were holding hands. He let go when we got there. 'Hi, Ash! 'said professor sycamore. 'I have some exciting news for you. Do you remember May, from Hoenn?' He asked excitedly. 'Yeah, I remember her.' he said monotonously. 'Why is she coming to Kalos?' he asked sharply. 'Well, she wanted to see you again, and she heard about the contests. She and Max are arriving tomorrow! Isn't it amazing! You can have...'

Ash said a firm goodbye and muttered.. 'i don't want to see may again.' He groaned.

A/N I'm on my phone so if there were spelling mistakes I'm sorry. Also, May is coming?! And they finally got together? Wow, this is my first interesting Chapter. XDDD

~peterboy5 

Edit: OMG I read this and cringed so hard. I literally spent like two minutes fixing the grammar mistakes. Now I'm gonna go cry at how cringey it was. Ok, I'll fix the cringe later HEH