Chapter 19

Oh no... Bonnie hugged me and said 'don't  leave me...' she shivered. I felt bad for her. This kind of stuff must be new for her. I am always trying to go on a journey myself so im always sneaking out.  And being brought  back. 'Don't worry, I am here for you...' I told her. She nodded and began to silently cry. Now, im not the emotional  type, ao i dont know what to do right now. I just stroked her hair and whispered into her ear confronting  words, like 'Shh, i will take the whole blame' and 'I will protect you, no matter what.' The latter made her blush. Then she did something that shocked me.

She didnt kiss me, well, she did, but on the cheek. We both blushed. Ok, fine, im not the emotional  type, but, to be honest, i am a sucker for romance.

Outside the others muttered with each other. I heard the words Amour, which i have no idea what it means, by the way. And love. Ad Bonnie. But that was it. Oh well. Maybe they'll  leave.

Serena's POV

'Now, how am i gonna get max out this time. He does this all the time. I know! Bonnie ships you guys, right?' May asked me and Ash. We nodded. 'Then go kiss in front of the door. She'll be  attracted. Trust me.' Said may. She pushed us over and slammed our backs towards eachvother. I blushed and so did Ash. But Ash came closer and i couldn't resist that feeling. We began to kiss, and then the Navy sensation came again. But this time, i felt excited. The first time we would kiss in front of our friends. We will see their reactions.

Maxs POV

'Max! I want to watch! Pwease!' Bonnie whispered. 'What if they catch us?' 'I dont really care right now. Amour for life!'She said, shaking herself free and crawling to the door.'Bonnie wait! Ill let you watch on one condition. Come back.' I whispered a little louder. She crawled back. 'That we can play togeter more, and when you  become a trainer we can travel together. Maybe wirh ash and the others, but mainly just us two.' She nodded and said, 'Promise!' and crawled at top speed towards the door to watch.

I had better get Pidgeot and Grovyle on guard now to make sure they dont hurt Bonnie.

Serenas POV

I broke apart for a second to mutter 'it worked' and went right back in. Bonnie slowly approached with Dedenne. 'D'Awwww!' she sqeaked. And then slapped her hand over her mouth.

Clemont ran over and picked her up. 'Don't run away, ok, Bonnie?' He asked and hugged. She squirmed and said 'yes' and slid free. May approached them. 'Where is Max?' 'CAN I TELL THEM MAX OR YOU WANNA COME OUT OR JUST DONT TELL THEM? TELL ME PLEASE MAX! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!' Bonnie yelled. 'IM COMING OUT! DO NOT WORRY BONNIE!' He yelled and walked out of the cave, puffing his chest. He stared defiantly, looking around to see if everyone was looking. 'That was the best adveture ive ever had. I got to share it with someone. Someone i like.' He said, folding his arms and looking as cool as a cucumber. Bonnie giggled and smiled at him. There was something going on between those two. I just know it.

I broke out, gasping for air. 'That was the best, ash…' he nodded and hugged me. I wont ever get used to his affection. Not that its a bad thing, just saying though. Everyone awwed and smiled. We didn't really care. We had each other, and thats all that matters, right?n.

Maxs POV

Bonnie ran towards me. She hugged me and broke down. 'Im sorry… if i didn't come up with the game of playng in a bathroom at night, none of this would have happened.' She flopped onto the floor and hugged her knees. 'Its ok... Dont worry…' i said awkwardly, looking for some support. Ash stood up. 'Dont worry Bonnie, we aren't mad. Tell us whats wrong.' He said, coming over and dusting his clothes.

She shook her head. 'Can we go back to the rooms.' I muttered. They bodded and Ash brought out noiver and Charizard. May brought out beautifly and i brought out pidgeot. Clemmy got on Noivern and May grabbed beautifly. Me and Bonnie got on Pidgeot and Ash and Serena got on Charizard. We flew back.

Bonnie was falling asleep. 'Shh, stay awake for a few more minutes Bonnie. I don't want you falling.' I told her. Se modded and lifted her head and smiled at me. Then she looked ahead and kept a lookout for the pokemon center.

Ash POV

Serena is so pretty right now... The wind maked her hair blow, and her smile makes her look so happy. No one can replace serena. Even Misty, May, Dawn,and Iris. She is a angel dropped down from heaven, just for me. She wont ever cheat. She is the most honest, kind, loving, angelic girl that the world had ever produced. I have to make sure no one takes her away from me. That would be awful. Not that i know anyone who would, but still, i gotta be on the lookout. Definitely.

'Hey Sere?' she turned her head to me and grinned. 'Yes?' she asked. 'Still got energy for the date?' 'yep' 'we'll stay an extra night to catch up on sleep. Are you dropping off too? It must be like 3 in the morning.' I told her and yawned. I covered my mouth, embarrassed. She nodded and the pokemon center came into view. I indicated downwards and we all decended.

We returned our pokemon and ran off to our rooms. I am so tired. I don't have the energy to change. I  curled into bed with Sere and quickly kissed her goodnight and blushed. Then i shut my eyes and let sleep take me over.

A/N two in one day! Im on fire!