Chapter Three

Unknown's POV.

I was currently standing outside this big door that was located somewhere inside the mansion, Jalal told Jamal to wait outside with me while he went and talked to their leader

Jamal didn't even wait five minutes after Jalal went before he started to harass me, he started to walk closer to me however with ever step he took forward I took back, after we took three steps I was surprised that Jamal didn't use the rope to hold me in place.

He might be enjoying the look on my face, or even the feeling of being a predator who's out to get his prey. However, the moment I felt something hard hit my back I knew that he knew that it was only a matter of seconds before I would be captured between him and a wall.

"I wonder where you will run to next" he says once he was standing just inches away from me, the moment his breath hit my nostril I nearly vomited but I had to hold myself, by the smell of his breath it seems as though he never brushed his teeth since the day he was born.

He slowly brought his face so close to me that I could see everything on his face, from the little black mole he's got on the side of his face to the scar that he has right above his left eyebrow.

Not being able to look him in the face I turned my face to the side as fear repeatedly made its way through my vein.

With the corner of my eyes I felt him lift up his hand, just when I thought that he was going to touch my face I tightly closed my eyes in hopes for this to all be over.

However he had other plans, I felt his hand make its way to the bottom of my scarf lifting it up, as I felt him expose my neck. No matter how hard I tried to wriggle from his grip it was useless my strength was nothing compared to his.

"Please don't" I felt my self whisper, I could no longer speak properly my words came hoarse from how dry my throat was.

"My, you smell divine" he says as I felt his nose make contact with my collarbone, upon feeling his skin make contact with mine a shiver of disgust made its way through my skin as the first tears fought to make their way down my cheeks.

I tried so hard to hold it in, to hide some of the fear that I was feeling within me, however the moment his wet lips made contact with my neck I felt the first tear followed by many make it's way down my cheeks as a small sob followed after.

"Please I beg you, stop" however he didn't seem to be hearing what I was saying as I felt one of his hands make their way around my waist and pull me towards him, his lips still kissing around my neck.

"Please your hurting me" although I wasn't feeling physical pain other then the throbbing in my wrist due to the ropes being tight, I was mostly feeling emotional pain because of what is currently happening.

"But darling we haven't even began" he moves his lips slightly so that he could speak, and once he was done he brought it back again to my neck.

"Please I'm sorry, it was an accident" looking at the ground i saw that the carpet had a small fold on it which was the reason behind me tripping and spilling the tea on sir Hussein.

"Accident or no accident how dare you?" Looking at his face I saw anger fuming through his eyes, if looks could kill I would have been dead now.

"Come here" he points his finger right next to him, I thought about it for a couple of seconds but didn't waste to much time as I started to walk towards him, I knew that if I disobeyed him my punishment would only get worse.

Once I was standing in front of him he slowly stood up from his seat, Sir Hussein was a really tall man, which caused people to fear him and for people like me who were half his size feared him the most.

He grabbed my hand as he stared at me, with one look at his face I knew he was thinking of what to do to be because I have gotten accustomed to this look right before most of my punishments, he started to tighten his grip, at first I thought he might let go but then the pain started to become unbearable.

"Sir please forgive me, it hurts" once he heard me say that he looks down at what I was talking about as he slowly looks back up at my face however this time he had an evil smirk on his face.

"But darling we haven't even began" saying that he quickly took my hand and lead me to the one place I never wanted to see.

"Please stop" I repeatedly shook my head hoping that everything can just stop, suddenly I felt a loud noise I didn't even realise what it was until I felt the pain make its way onto my cheeks.

Opening my eyes I see Jalal and Jamal both looking at me with an irritated look on their face, I was so shocked in what was happening because just seconds ago I was somewhere else, was that a dream or something about my past?

"Bring her in Masin is waiting" Jalal says to Jamal, not talking anymore Jamal started to pull the rope so that I was unwillingly following behind.