Chapter thirty two

Amal's POV.

"You will be mine whether you like it or not, together we will be happy like we use to but this time we will have the crown" shaking my head I started to walk backwards from Sir Hussein, but he wasn't taking that, since he hated it when I did that.

Bringing his hand up he swung it so fast that I didn't even see it land on my cheeks until I felt myself hit the ground, then the pain started to form.

"How many times did I tell you to not walk away from me?" This time I was shaking on the ground as tears were making their way down my cheeks as if they were coming out of a tap.

"I'm sorry Sir Hussein it won't happen again" tightly holding onto my cheeks I started to get up from the ground when I saw him indicate for me to get up.

"Damn right you won't, because if you do that, I might just have to cut of your legs so you can learn your lesson" upon hearing him say that my whole body froze, because I was sure that if Sir Hussein sets his mind to something he will do it no matter what it takes.

"Now when you become of age to get the thrown we will get married and we will be crowned king and queen, but until then you will be my servant" nodding my head my legs were itching to walk backwards away from his cold stares but I didn't want them to get cut so I forced them in their spot.

"I can't have such a beauty out of my hand" he grabs my cheeks with both of his hands as he brings his face closer, just when his lips were inches away I quickly looked up and screamed.

"It's okay it was only a dream" not bothering to open my eyes I clung myself to the soothing voice that repeatedly told me it was only a dream.

Although that voice told me it was a dream something deep inside me told me that it was more than that, like it was a memory of my past.

"Please don't leave me" I heard my voice unintentionally say, to the warm body that had engulfed me in a heart warming hug.

I don't know why I didn't open my eyes straight away, but my body felt the need to remain like this, until my heart beat went back to normal, because right now it's beating extremely fast.

Taking a deep breath a familiar scent started to invade my nostrils, at first I didn't realise where I smelt it but as the scent filled its way into me it all started to come back to me.

"You" I quickly pushed my self away from the safe arms that I was in. Opening my eyes I was face to face with the one person I was battling to stay away from.

Masin.

"What are you doing here? Do not say you were sleeping on the bed next to me? If you wanted the bed you could have told me I would have slept on the couch. How dare you disrespect my wishes..." I carried on speaking not once letting Masin speak and every time he opens his mouth to say something I open mine faster and would try to guess what he is trying to say.

Suddenly I saw his big hands make contact with my lips, which stopped me from getting any other word out. Looking up at him he was staring at my eyes, there were so many things that were going through my mind. So many things that I wanted to tell him, for example for him to stay the hell away from me. However the moment his palms made contact with me I felt myself freeze because we were so close to one another.

"Would you let me speak?" Slowly nodding my head I told him that I would allow him to speak, looking at me for a couple of seconds he slowly started to move his hands away from me.

"Don't you dare touch me again, yes you are my husband but I still have not accepted you, and I will nev..." The moment that I felt him remove his palms from my mouth, my fire instantly came back which caused me to start growling at him.

"I don't mind speaking as my hand remains on your mouth" But that didn't stop Masin from returning his hands back to my mouth. Taking a big gulp at what Masin says I admit defeat as I try to calm myself down.

"I didn't sleep next to you, although there is nothing that I wanted to do more than that I still held myself back because that's something you weren't ready for." Once he started to speak and saw that I didn't plan on firing at him I felt him move his hand away from me as they rested on his lap.

"I just saw that you were having a nightmare and I couldn't stay away from you" my heart skipped a beat once i heard him say that but I tried to not think about it to much because me and him did not have a future like that.

"I know you don't like me now but if you do want to talk about what you just dreamt of I'm all ears"he says as he looks at me and waits for what my next actions would be like.

I was having an internal battle whether I should tell him or not however I ended up slowly shaking my head, to my surprise he didn't look shocked it was like he was expecting that answer from me, but he was disappointed.

Turning around I looked at the time on the wall and it said 9am, not being able to hold in my excitement I quickly got up from the bed as I started to make my way to the bathroom. Today was the only day I had to spend some precious time with my uncle and I wasn't planning on wasting any minute.

"Where are you going?" I heard Masins voice from the other side say, at first all I wanted to say was none of your business but something deep inside me felt obligated to respond to his answer.

"To see my uncle"