Chapter fourty nine

Amals POV.

"You cant say that, she...." i could hear Masin's voice but for the time being all that i was capable of seeing was darkness.

"Shes breathing" this voice was a unfamiliar voice, i tried to open my eyes, but eyelids felt like they weighed a ton. Within seconds of that man saying i was breathing, i felt a hand touch mine.

Without opening my eyes i knew who these hands belonged to. I didnt know why i was in that situation because my mind was currently processing alot of information.

"Amal wake up, Amal, my love can you hear me" Masins hands slowlt cherished my cheeks as he waited for my reply. The whole time he was talking to my i was fighting with myself to open my eyes. I just wanted to see Masin again because the whole time i was scared that i might never get to see him again.

After what felt like eternity i could see light making its way into my vision as i slowly open my eyes. The first face that i was met with was Masin. Worry was written all over his face, however the moment our eyes met relief instantly flooded through his body.

"Oh my god, i thought i was never going to be able to see your beautiful eyes again" me and him both laughed. He quickly leaned down and hugged me but all that ended up doing was causing me pain because my body was still recovering.

"Im sorry" were the words that quickly followed after I unintentionally let out a hiss, which made Masin quickly let go off me. A man wearing a white robe came up to me and congratulated me for my safety.

"I will just have to check a couple of things, since you just survived a very dangerous accident, do you remember what happened?" Upon hearing that question i started to remember everything that happened the night of my incident. But what was even better was the fact that I remembered everthing.

"I remember everything, i remember everything, my parents my family, Masin" I turned to face Masin, and he had a wide smile which that started from one cheek to the other side.

"Do you remember us?" This was Mariam speaking as she walked up to the bed. I hysterically nodded my head. Because i remember all the times that we all played together as a kid.

"Wheres Ayah?" I quickly tried to get up to look for her because the last thing i remember was that she was in the car next to me.

"Im here" turning to my left i saw Ayah laying on thr other bed, relief rushed through me because now i know that both Ayah and me are safe.

But for how long? Was the next question that made its way into my mind, however the moment i looked at Masin its as if he could already read my mind.

"Dont worry Suliman is in the cells and there is no way that he could ever harm you or anyone else" inhaling loudly i slowly laid back in bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Ayah, but all she did was start to laugh and shake her head.

"You are the one that was in a coma for a couple of days and you are worried about me?" I wasn't sure if I heard her properly when she said a couple of days so i had to repeat it again to make sure that i heard it right, which i did.

"You really scared us because we thought we nearly lost you, but thankfully it just was not your time" Mariam said, now that i look at her and ayah i can see how alike they were.

It is so understandable why Yusuf mixed them around.

"When can i go home?" I turned around and looked at the doctor which was taking notes.

"We will keep you here for acouple of days and if nothing changed and you are just progressing that we will let you go home but for now we will keep you here just to keep a close eye on you" although i knew that the doctor was only saying what is beneficial for me, i could not help myself but let out a loud sigh once i realised i would be sitting here for another couple of days.

"Now that Ayah is up we should give her time to relax, because we dont want to strain her to much, so only one person can stay with her for the night" upon hearing that i looked at Masin and i saw him look at me, which caused both of us to smile.

Saying that the doctor left the room. Mariam walks to the side of where the doctor was standing and grabs my hand.

"Im so happy to see that you are okay, i will let you rest but i will be back tomorrow morning with some food" she lightly hugs me then goes to hug her sister, then leaves the room.

"Well ill be on that side of the room with Ayah if you guys need me, and im glad to see that you are awake Amal" says Yusuf as he makes his way to Ayah.

And just like that me and Masin were 'alone' well as alone as two people can be in a room of four with the only thing separating them being a curtain.

"Im so happy that you are awake" Masin comes and starts to cherish my head, all i wanted for the time being was to just lay next to Masin.

"Can you lay with me" once he heard me say that i saw his eyes open wide from shock, but quickly agree and got into bed with me.

"So you remember everything?"he asks as he carefully tried to make sure that his presence with me in this tiny bed was not causing me any discomfort.

"Yup i also remember the time where you wrote me your first love letter." And once i said that we both started to laugh because i can tell, that is one memory that he wishes that i didn't remember. Because it is emberrassing to him.

AN: again i apologise for the grammatic error, but i will check them out once i am done for now i hope you enjoyed my update and please leave a like and a comment.