Chapter Nineteen

Amal's POV.

"Come out come out where ever you are?" One of Sulimans guards said, but all I could do was lay still I tried as much as I can to not even let a breath out in fear that they might hear me hiding under the bush.

I had heard Suliman speaking to someone in his room about leaving for a couple of days to a near by village, because he had some important business to attend to. I knew that if I didn't try to escape now I would never get another chance for a while, since it's not often that Suliman leaves his territory.

"I think she's gone, we should go and check further" the other one says, he sounded as if he was so close that if I stretched my arm out I would be capable of touching him. I don't know how many where chasing me but as I was running there were two guards that saw me and started to run after me.

"Suliman is going to get so angry if none of us found her, everything that he has been working for all gone I'm a blink of an eye" I always wondered why Suliman didn't kill me with my parents, what was his motive behind keeping me alive.

"This is the first time I see Suliman failing in breaking someone" taking a small gulp i tried to remove the unwanted memories that were trying to fill my mind up once I heard him speak.

"She's one tough little Queen, once we get her we have to teach her a lesson....are you seriously doing that now?" An amused tone came out of his mouth, but I didn't know what was the reason behind his sudden change of topic.

"Well you got to do what you got to do" I could just imagine the guard shrugging his shoulder, he sounded so familiar yet right now my fear was blocking me from thinking straight. not understanding what was going on I felt a warm loquid fall on my ankle. If it wasn't only hitting my ankle but my whole body I would have said it was raining however the smell that invaded my nostrils second later told me what it exactly was.

Urine.

This bastard was urinating on me, and their was nothing I could do I couldn't even move a toe without fearing I would get caught. Closing my eyes I tried as hard to use my mouth to breath so that I couldn't smell it however, just the thought of inhaling the air surrounding me at the moment made me sick to the stomach.

"Lets go and look further" within seconds I started to hear footsteps moving a way from me, once I felt that I was alone I slowly brought my head out in hopes of seeing nothing but trees.

Exhaling a sigh of relief I started to get up from under the bush as I tried to remember which way I heard the footsteps leave so that I could take the other side.

Once I was on my feet I felt the liquid trail it's way down into my shoes, trying to ignore it since there was nothing I could do, with every step I took it was getting difficult because my shoes was making weird noises, as it was difficult for me to walk due to the fear of slipping.

I felt like barfing but I had to contain myself, no matter how hard I tried to ignore it I just couldn't, stopping on the spot I took of both my shoes  and threw them on the side. Once my feet were bare I felt the night wind blowing ever so gently on them causing a shiver to run up my spine.

Just as I took the first steps forward I felt big arms wrap around me causing me to jump up as a squeal escapes my lips. "I knew you were in there, I just needed to mark my territory" I don't know how I didn't realise his voice before, how could I forget one of the voices of the men that will forever haunt me.

"Ali please let me go please" I felt my lips say although my mind knew he loved it when I pleaded I was just wishing that this time could be different, this time he might actually let me go without hurting me.

"Don't worry I know you will enjoy it as much as last time"anger and fear consumed my body, as I felt him  wrap me closer to him. "However just in case we don't get disturbed I know just the place" he whispers into my ears, a shivered at the thought of what he planned to do to me. A little whimper escaped my lips as I felt his teeth gently bite onto my ears, causing the fabric of the scarf to scratch my skin.

"Ali please let me go" I say once he was leading me quickly into the unknown forest as his left hand had a death grip on my right wrist. "I command you as your queen" I never once said that but since they see me as their queen I hope they would respect me.

Ali stopped on his spot as he turns to look at me, for once I let the feeling of hope make its way into my heart hoping that he would listen to me. But as his face met mine I was horrified to be met with that same plastered smirk on his face.

"You are my queen" he brought up his hand and cherished my cheeks, but before I could move my head from his acid like touch I felt him tightly grip my chin "but you are also our prisoner" bringing his head closer to my ear, he just stood there breathing as he finally says "and prisoners get punished for trying to escape" and just like that I was once again dragged along.

We walked for a couple of minutes until he suddenly stops. Looking at where he brought me I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, because I was. We were standing next to a steep hill, "are you going to kill me?" I spoke as I looked up at Ali, I thought they wanted me alive.

But who knows death might be better then living like a prisoner, a slave a tool. "Now where is the fun in that, this is so that you could keep still, because if you dont" he points at the bottom of the cliff, as he turns his head back to me "you will fall".

Not wasting any more time I felt myself get pushed to the ground, but I wasn't going to let that happen without a fight, bringing my freed hand I punched him on the stomach it must have not injured him because all I saw on his face was irritation.

"You shouldn't have done that" his left hand came flying and connected with my cheeks, the impact of his palm on my cheeks was so hard I was starting to form black dots on my vision. But yet I wouldn't give up.

Bringing my hand up I punched him where the sun didn't shine, this time I knew it hurried because he instantly let go of my hand as he brought both his hand to the area I had hit him.

"You Idiot" he brought up his leg and just as fast as his palm hit my cheeks only seconds ago now his foot made contact with my chest causing me to fall backward. "Shit" he finally said once he realised what he had just done.

"Help" I tried to bring my hand up so that he could grab it but it was to late as I felt myself rolling down the steep hill.