Chapter forty six

Masins

We've been waiting for the right time to attack for nearly an hour, and I believe that this is the right time to attack. Lifting my hand up I indicated to my people that it was time to attack.

Before I could even put my hand down I heard everyone already running. We were glad we got the advantage of surprise attack, also making it at night time we knew that more people  were sleeping.

We didn't want to kill anyone but if we had too, to get what we came for, we will. We were getting closer to the house, I was surprised that Suliman did not have outside guards staying up over night.

Once I got to the back door, I tried to open it but I knew that this would have been to easy if the door opened. Moving to the side I let Jamal open the door because he was good at unlocking anything.

Once the door was opened the ones that were meant to follow me came with me the others spread around the house so that Suliman doesn't escape. The moment I took the first step in I heard a loud alarm go off.

Looking around to see what could have triggered it. I felt something lightly touching my leg. There just above the ground was, a string that must have been the cause of the alarm going on.

"Everyone get ready" Well so much for a surprise attack, it looks like there will be more blood shed then needed.

I wonder where Amal would be.

The noise of the gun shot got me out of my train of thought, Sulimans guards are ready to attack. Thankfully that gun shot did not harm anyone.

"We only want the girls, give them to us and we will leave you unharmed however if you disobey that will be another story" I waited for their reply however the only thing that I got back was a gun shot.

"Your loss" was the last thing before we started to run towards them, we made sure that we were protected at all time. I gave them an option but they preferred to die for such a worthless man.

Taking my gun out half way I aimed it directly to one of the guards chest and without even thinking I shot him right on his heart. All I saw now was red, I no longer cared about how I got Amal all I cared was that at the end she will be in my arms.

Their were gun shots left right everywhere, we didn't realise that Suliman had so many guards however luckily we came prepared. He had really big guys which made first fighting them even harder. At one point one got me and repeatedly punched my face.

But nothing was going to stop me, I had adrenaline running all over my body. Quickly lifting my hand up  I punched him right on the throat as fast and hard as I could, which caused him to stumble back and try to catch his breath. Not wasting any time I shot him right on the head.

Once we were done with the guards that came to us me Jamal and Yusuf all ran to the front door because over those gun shots we heard a car start, in fear of what we thought it would be, we ran to see who it was.

And just what we assumed we saw Sulimans guard forcing both Amal and Ayah in to the car but before we could run up to them they drove of. Looking behind us we saw Jalal coming fast with our car, we quickly got into it and started to follow them.

"Jamal don't shoot, you might end up hurting the girls" we were stuck in a hard spot if we did not shot we might miss them and if we did shot we might harm who we were trying to save.

"How about we shot the tires like this the car will have to stop. They might be hurt because of the sudden stop but Inn Sha allah nothing serious" I stood there for a bit thinking about it as Jalal drove even faster to catch up to them.

Finally I nodded my head because I knew we would lose them if we waited any longer. However the moment Jamal put his gun out and aimed at the tire Sulimans car turned left and because of this when the tire popped the whole car went flying and started to roll down the hill.

My worst fear was happening I feared that I would lose her before I completely get her. I could not let that happen, we stopped the car as fast as possible and everyone got out in shock of how quickly everything escalated.

Standing on top of the hill we watched the car roll but there was nothing we could do, we knew one thing and that was, that car was going to hit that big tree and within seconds that is exactly what happened.

Once that happened we all started to run down the hill, it was dangerous because the hill was really steep but that wasn't stopping neither me or Yusuf nor any of the brothers.

The closer I got the more scared I became, I was hoping that my sister and Amal were fine or all of this would have been for nothing.

"Amal!" I said as I ran to one side of the window the first person that I made eye contact with was my beautiful Queen, but that didn't last long as I knew she was fighting to keep her eyes opened. she lost that battle with darkness because a couple of seconds later she was unconscious.

"Ayah, Ayah!" I heard Yusuf screaming, he was trying really hard to open the door as he made sure that Ayah was not going to get hurt. I can't believe that is my sister the one who I thought died many years ago.

Without even realising it I felt tears roll down my eyes, how many years did we morn her death. How many years did it take us to get over what happened to finally see her here right in front of my eyes.

Looking at Jalal and Jamal they were getting out the men and making sure to tie them tightly so that they would not escape. Looking at Suliman I saw that he was still conscious and he was trying to fight the brothers.

Not even thinking to much, I walked up to him and punch him on his face so hard. That was all he needed to go to sleep, he should sleep now because that will be the only rest that he would ever get.

Turning around at Yusuf I saw that he got Ayah out, and he was holding her on his lap, as he tightly hugged her as if he was scared that she would leave him again.

Once both sides of Amal were empty I was finally able to get her out, not wasting any more time I went down on my knees and started to slowly get her out, looking at her face I could see that she had multiple bruises, I could tell that they weren't from now because they were not fresh.

I was slowly starting to see red again, because of the thought that someone raised their hands on my precious Queen, however I grabbed hold of her and slowly started to calm down.

Right now was not the moment to do anything all I have to think about is getting both Ayah and Amal to the hospital.

"Let's go" I finally said once we got everything that we came to get.

A/N: Again I am writing this on the bus and also I have not checked the grammar mistakes, so I apologise if there are many mistakes just felt like posting.
Enjoy, comment.