Chapter twenty

Masin's POV

"Do you know what? I can't believe he tattooed her" Jalal nods his head in agreement, although Jalal hasn't known Amal for long, knowing that she was my Amal, the one I spent years looking for was enough to get him angry.

Although I don't trust many people and have only a handful of people who know me in a personal level Jalal and his brother were one of them, we've known each other ever since we were children and our parents were good friends.

"I know but can I say something without you getting angry?" Turning my head back at him I nod my head as I took deep breaths to calm down.

"Are we hundred percent sure that she has lost her memory, and that she isn't working for him because if she was with him for all these years how can we be certain that he didnt brain wash her?" Although hearing him say that did anger me I also understood where he was coming from, Suliman is a very vicious person and he'll do anything to get what he wants.

"I don't know but something deep inside me tells me that she isn't working for him I don't know whether I'm getting these thoughts because it's clouded with my love for her or if it's true" I have to try and get answers from her. But no matter how hard I hope that her answers will change my feelings for her I know it won't.

"As much as I don't like to say this we need to keep an eye on her, just until we are certain that she isn't siding with him" nodding my head I brought my hand up and scratched my head, everything was just stressing me out, although I got her back I wasn't sure what her true intentions were.

"Why didn't you come to dinner?" Although I asked for the maids to call him they said that he wasn't in his room, so we just ate without him.

"I was in the dungeon with the prisoners, I was trying to get Hassan to speak but he just wouldn't tell us why he was snooping around on our territory, but that bastard is so stubborn"  there has to be a reason he was in our forest, but who's territory did he come from? There were so many problems we were facing at the same time it was just making me physically and mentally exhausted.

"Come and eat and we can think of another method" turning around I started to walk back to the dining room as Jalal walked beside me.

"That bastard has been repeatedly tortured for the past three days but yet he hasn't spilt anything useful, I just want to..." he stopped speaking as he lets out a heavy sigh, bringing my hand up to his shoulder I squeezed it, a silent way we told each other to calm down.

"Hopefully everything will be alright" although I highly doubt it I just couldnt stand seeing my friends stressing, opening the door to the dining room we walked in. The moment I got a full view of everyone I saw that there was someone missing, Amal.

"Where is Amal?" I turned around to Jamal and Marian who were having a conversation,  looking at Jamal he had his hand wrapped around my sisters shoulder as they both smiled.

A smile instantly brought its way onto my face, I was so happy that my sister was finally happy after everything that she's been though she deserves this.

When we finally found her she was so broken, she wouldn't even talk to us that bastard had traumatised her, but having her family and husband next to her had finally brought back the old Marian.

"She went to the bathroom, but she should have been back already it's been a while" Marian says as she looks around, hoping to see her walk through the door. Making my way to the chair me and Jalal took a seat.

"Hana" I called out to the maid that was in the other room, I waited until she popped her head out of the kitchen before I spoke, "tell one of the maids to bring Jalals dinner and also go see where Amal is" nodding her head she disappeared back into the kitchen.

"Is everything okay you guys look stressed out?" Marian turns her chair around so it is no longer facing Jamal but facing the chair in front of her so she can look at us.

"Yeah you know the usually just trying to get Suliman, it would help so much if we knew how he looked like" no one knows how Suliman has done it, no one knows how he looks like. only the people that are in his territory know him.

"Yeah like how can some one as feared as Suliman have a unknown face, it just makes it harder to track him" Jalal stopped talking once he saw the maid put his food on his plate, turning up to look at her he gave her his 'charming' smile, "thank you" he winks at her and turns around to face us, rolling my eyes at him I just silently shake my head.

"What?" He shrugs his shoulders as a smirk forms its way onto his face. "You know never mind back to Suliman the first thing we need to do is try to get Amal's memory back so that she can describe how he looks like but..." taking the first bite of his food he instantly closed his eyes as he tried to savour the taste.

"You know what I'm like so hungry I need a break from speaking" we all started to laugh, but within seconds our voices died down once we heard the door of the dining room open. Turning around we were hoping to see Amal but in fact the maid walked in alone.

"Where is Amal?" Getting up from the chair I turned around hoping that Amal was going to walk in any second but the maid just stood next to the door with her head down.

"I looked for her everywhere Sir but I couldn't find her"