Chapter thirty eight

Masin's POV.

Staring at where the broken vase was, I felt like breaking another thing which without thinking I got the other glass vase and threw it on the wall which caused it to instantly shatter.

Suliman must die, but before he does he shall be tortured by me for all the suffering that he has caused upon me and all those that I loved.

My breathing was so heavy that if there was someone in the other side of my office I know that they could hear it, I've been crashing everything in this office since my patience was running out.

Does he not think that he will be punished? Does he not know that if we weren't the ones to punish him that his creator will for every innocent persons suffering by his hand.

"Masin what happened" turning around I saw Amal, she wore a beautiful grey dress, with a matching scarf, looking at her eyes I saw fear in them, this caused me to take a couple of steps because I never want her to be scared of me.

But one thing that I have a problem with is controlling my anger sometimes, I don't easily get angry but when I do it's extremely hard to for me to contain it, so people usually leave me alone to cool of by myself.

"Please leave I don't want you to see me like this" turning around I give her my back as I put both my hands behind my back indicating that I am done with this conversation.

When I thought that she would listen to me and leave me I felt something touch my hand. And slowly turn me around.

"Now that's not something someone would say to their wife" the moment she said wife it was like a whisper as she started to blush, since this was the first time that she has addressed herself as my wife.

The past week has been better the best week of my life since she disappeared, we were starting to communicate with each other without anyone getting angry at the other.

Once all the misunderstandings between us has been cleared I could tell that she was genuinely giving us a shot and if I wasn't wrong I can tell that she was developing feelings for me.

Although it hasn't reached where I want it to be since I'm still sleeping in the couch. Just the thought of sleeping on the couch caused my back and shoulders to ache, bringing my free hand to my shoulder I started to touch it. But I'm happy to how we are gradually becoming like a real couple and I wouldn't pressure her for anything that she wasn't comfortable with.

"Come sit down I'll massage your shoulder" guiding me to my chair she told me to sit down as she started to walk behind me. I didn't say anything as I silently obeyed her, I didn't want to say anything that might ruin the moment since she was her barrier was still coming down I don't want her to quickly put it back up.

"You shouldn't stress yourself to much, I know how you are feeling but through being stressed and not thinking properly we won't have the strength to defeat Suliman and get Ayah back to safety" I know that I should be focusing on what she is saying, however although I can hear it all I am currently thinking about is how her warm petite hands were on my shoulders willingly.

Closing my eyes I started to relax abit, this feels so heavenly, I can't wait until I can put my hands around her without her being uncomfortable.

"Are you listening to me" she looks at me straight in the eyes, I could see humour in her eyes because she must have known that I zoned out.

"Yeah" I said as I took her hand slowly and brought her around so that now she was In front of me and that our legs were brushing one another.

"You were saying that you knew how much I loved you, how much I'd do anything that you wanted if it would make you happy" parting my legs a bit I brought her closer to me as I put both her hands on my shoulders.

"Am I right?" Looking at her I saw her blushing, but when she realised what she was doing she quickly hid her face as she pulled me towards her making me hug her.

We stood standing like that for a few seconds before Amal quickly pulled away as she realised what she was doing. Coughing she took a couple of steps back.

"I was actually saying how Yusuf is here" upon hearing that I stood up and started to head towards the door, but before I walked past her I grabbed hold of her hand and started to walk out.

However once I held her her hand I waited for a few second to see how she would react but all she did was look at our hands and waited to see what I planned to do.

We walked outside the office in silence, once Amal started to hear voices I saw her slowly trying to let go of my hand but I squeezed it tighter as I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"You are my wife, there is nothing to be shy about" she processed the words that I was saying slowly then she finally nod her head as she carried on walking.

"Brother Masin how are you" Yusuf said once I stepped in.

"I'm good Alhamdullilah and yourself?" I said as we walk towards them. Looking and Marian I could see her staring at our hand as a smile forms it's way onto her face.

Once we were in front of each other me and yusuf hugged each other as we greeted each other one more time.

"Let's sit down and talk" everyone sat on the couch as I saw that tea was already set up on the table.

"I thought you would be coming like early in the afternoon, it's past dinner time I thought you wouldn't be coming today?" Staring at him we all waited for him to answer my question. My hand was still captivating Amal's hand as we sat on the two seater. Having her hand on my lap all I could do was just slowly massage her.

"I had some business to take care of which took longer than I expected" nodding my head I understood what he meant because that is always me, just when I thought that I am finish something else would come out of nowhere causing me to work again.

We sat there talking for what felt like hours. We all drank tea and had biscuits as we talked about our plan to find Ayah and catch Suliman. At first I could tell that Amal was tense around all the other male since she didn't know them personally and her first encounter with the twin was not good.

But as time went on I saw her having conversations with them however she always remained next to me, at one point I felt her bring her hand and grab hold of mine, I wasn't sure whether she intended to do that or it was just reflex since we were holding hands the whole time.

But the moment she realised what she done she looked up at me and just stared into my eyes, we stared at each other for what felt like eternity until she turned around and spoke to my sister.

After many hours of chatting everyone headed back to their room as me and Amal silently started to get ready to bed. For some reason their was a tension in the room, not awkwardness but a different type of tension. I wasn't sure if I was the only that was feeling that way or she was to.

"Amal are you okay you've been in their for a while...." before I could finish the rest of my sentence I turned around to stare at the door, then seconds later Amal walked out.

She walked out without a scarf.

A/N: hey hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment.

Also again sorry for the bad grammar will fix it up when I'm finished the book inn Sha allah