Chapter forty four.

Amal's POV.

There next to my pillow laid a white letter with a red rose on top of it. in other circumstances I would have been happy but knowing that it came from Sulieman I was worried to see what was in side it. however the curious part of me slowly brought my hand up to the flower and without even thinking twice I threw it across the room as I took the letter. Although it was a pretty rose knowing who it came from it felt like nothing but poison on my fingers.

Looking at the letter I open it and what I saw inside forced a tear to leave my eyes, that tear was the start of many tears, I just stood their staring at the letter as my mind started to replay all the scenes that could mean behind this one sentence. The air that was once easily making its way into me has now become hard and harsh, just breathing started to burn my throat because I was holding my self from crying but I knew any seconds now I will fail miserably.

Dropping the letter my hands fell on my sides as if I no longer had control of them, I was just shaking because I needed to find an escape and if not an escape I needed to find a place to hide until Masin comes and rescues me.

I will have you tonight so be ready.

Was what was going through my mind as I got up tried to go towards the door, I know that their would be guards outside but I had to escape because if Sulieman got what he wants I will no longer be able to go back to the old Amal, I will no longer have the courage to look at Masin in the eye or even expect Masin to take me back.

Trying to open the door, I found that it was locked, but my mind did not want to believe that as I started turning the handle around furiously just in case that miraculously it opens, but no such luck. knocking on the door furiously no one bother to listen to me even though I know that there are at least two guards behind the door because I saw them before when the door was opened. just when I gave up hope on the door I turned to look around to find something else to help my escape I heard the door behind me open.

Turning around quickly I was shocked to find someone who I thought I would never see in my life

"Ayah" was the first thing that came out of my mouth, she stood their with her eyes wide opened as she held a plate of food for me.

"Amal" was what she said, when I nodded my head she quickly put the plate on the table next to the bed and quickly came to hug me. We were hugging each other so tightly in fear that if we let go of one another we wouldn't be able to see each other again.

"What happened to you how did you get caught again?" She said that to me as we sat down on the bed holding each other's hand.

"Sulieman kidnapped me once again, what about you ?" She said the same thing as me, we just sat in silence for a bit remembering the bad times we had here.

"By the way I met your brother and sister" upon hearing me say that she looked at me as her eyes widened.

"Really how are they do they still miss me or they gave up hope that I'm no longer alive?" The happiness that quickly made its way into her eyes quickly left when reality hit her once again.

"They are fine, they miss you and still hope to find you, me and ....." before I could even finish my sentence the door burst open and two guards walked in, once they were completely inside the two guards that were next to the door smirked and quickly closed the door behind them. Me and Ayah sat holding each other's hands because we knew something bad was going to happen.

The man standing in front of me looked really familiar, but I can't seem to remember him since my memories are still all over the place.

"It's good to see you again Amal, I was waiting for my sweet revenge but you fell right into my arms without me even trying, Ayah you should step away before you too will be in trouble" but Ayah shock her head as if she was not going to leave my side, the man lifts his hand up and points at Ayah at first I didn't understand what he meant however within seconds the other guard came forcefully grabbed Ayahs hair and pulled her towards him.