Chapter 2

Warning: Explicit sex in this chapter and probably many other chapters following this one. If you're not old enough to be doing the do, I strongly suggest you stop reading this and find a different story that's not labeled mature. Hang on to your innocence as long as you can, little one.

We pulled up to my house and I thanked our driver, before opening the door and giving Bri my hand to help her out. She smiled sweetly and took it, then we walked hand in hand to my front door. "Nice house," Bri said.

It's a modest home, in a modest neighbourhood; definitely not the overpriced condo I shared with Rebecca back in California. I thanked her, opened the front door and gestured her inside.

I put our purses down and took my shoes off, whilst she did the same, then headed to the kitchen and asked if she wanted anything to drink. She asked for water and the bathroom, so I pointed her to the one in the hallway and got us both a bottled water, then went upstairs to my bedroom.

I set the waters down on my dresser, then freshened up in the bathroom attached to my room. When I came out, I could hear her calling for me downstairs, so I yelled for her to come upstairs to the 2nd room on the right.

I took a long drink from my water, hoping to settle the slight buzz I had going from all the alcohol I consumed earlier. When I looked up, she was standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame and looking at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Water?" I asked.

She just shook her head and slowly moved close to me. I set my water down and faced her, then reached up and brushed the hair from her face. She looked scared.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She smiled nervously, "I don't know how to say this, other than to right out tell you, but I've never done this. I've wanted to, but haven't had the chance, or the confidence until now, or, I don't know."

Well, shit. Wait, didn't she just get out of a relationship?

"What about your ex.." I trailed.

"Ex-boyfriend." She whispered.

Oh. I smiled at her, "So you're.."

She smiled back, "Bi. Is that a problem?"

I searched her eyes for anything malicious, but there was nothing like that there, just honesty and a little pain. "Of course not," I said. I took her arm, walked to the bed and sat down, pulling her with me.

I sat cross legged facing her, as she did the same, I put both of my hands in hers, "We don't have to do this," I started to say, but she interrupted me.

"I want to, I think I need this," she said with her head down.

I took a deep breath. It's not the same situation, but I went through this myself a couple of years ago, when I went home with a girl that I didn't know. It was the first time I had slept with anyone other than Rebecca and even then, it had been a little over a year since I left her, so I was terrified, but it was exactly what I needed that particular night.

I lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes, "If at any time, you feel uncomfortable, or not ready - we stop immediately, ok?"

She put her hand in mine and nodded. "I promise."

I reached out and cupped the right side of her cheek, then leaned in and kissed her lightly. I sat back and looked up to see if there was any hesitation in her eyes, there was none, so I stood up, walked over to the switch and dimmed the lights.