Chapter 6

The week passed by quickly and I had not heard from Bri, not that I've made an attempt at contacting her, so I wasn't really surprised. I must admit though, she popped up in my mind randomly throughout the week.

I went about my usual day, snipping back and forth with Julian, then letting Nina sort us out when she got there. She may be young, but when she means business - everyone pays attention.

She was perfect with the after school kids and they never gave her the fuss they gave Julian and me. We pretty much let her run things in the evening, whilst I handled the paperwork and Julian did whatever the fuck he does when I'm holed up in the office.

I heard a rap on my door. "Not now, Julian, I'm in the middle of something." Another loud knock. Damn it. I got up and opened the door.

Julian stood there with a shit eating grin on his face, "There's someone here for you and she's fucking hot. I'd do her."

I love him, but sometimes I want to punch him in the face. "Did you go to some conversion camp overnight and become cured of your unhealthy love of the cock?" I snickered.

He arched his eyebrow, "Bitch please, I would walk up in that camp and fuck every guy there - including the straight ones."

I gagged and shoved him out of the way, then headed out front to see who was here.

I rounded the hallway, then walked out into the main room where Nina was teaching the kids and stopped dead in my tracks. There stood Bri, talking to Nina and holy fuck, she looked even hotter than the first time I saw her.

She had on a long, strapless, black dress, that plunged at her cleavage and had a slit up the side of her leg, showing off her toned thighs. She wore matching high heels and her hair flowed down her back and over her shoulders. I just stood there frozen and couldn't take my eyes off of her. She finally looked up and caught me ogling her, then smiled at me with her perfect teeth and beautiful lips. I couldn't help but smile back.

She sauntered up to me and gave me a hug, "You never texted me," she said in my ear.

"You could have text me, you know," I said as I hugged her back.

She stepped back and of course, my eyes landed right on her cleavage. "You look nice, like really nice. Are you going on a hot date?" I said as I looked back up at her.

She snorted, then said, "I just left one."

I looked at the clock. "It's not even eight yet, it couldn't have been that hot."

She laughed and said, "Hence, the reason I'm here."

I acted hurt. "Ah, so I'm second choice."

"Says the girl that couldn't be bothered with a single text all week," she snipped back.

"Fair enough. Are you hungry?"

"Oh my God, I'm famished," she answered.

I yelled to Julian, "I'm headed out, see you Monday!" He just made the shooing gesture and Nina waved goodbye.

"I feel a little out of place," Bri said as she popped a french fry in her mouth. We did look kind of weird, with her all dressed up and me in jeans and a t-shirt.

We settled on a little cafe down the street that I sometimes like to go for lunch. "I think you look beautiful. I look like a scrub compared to you and people probably think I'm a shitty date," I said, taking a long drink of my Pepsi.

"Is this a date?" She asked with a mischievous look in her eyes.

I choked on my soda and stammered, "What? N..n..noo. What?"