Chapter 3

I woke to an arm around me and a slight headache. I panicked for a moment, then calmed as last night came rushing back into my mind.

I turned over, putting my hands under my head. Bri retracted her arm, then stirred a bit, before her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Good morning," she said with a husky voice.

I looked over to the clock behind her, "Afternoon," I chuckled.

She laughed too, then said, "It's barely noticeable, but you have a slight accent sometimes. British maybe?"

I nodded my head, "I was born here in Missouri actually, but moved to England with my mum when I was seven. I'm not ashamed or anything, but I work hard at sounding as American as I can, it's hard to explain to people that I'm a born American, but have an English accent. It seems weird. I don't know."

It was only half true.

She reached over and touched my cheek, "You shouldn't have to hide who you are."

She has no idea, I hide who I am every day. I hide everything that could link me to Rebecca. I even go by my middle name now, it was the first thing I changed when I decided to stay in Missouri. It's my way of protecting her from the world ever finding out that she had a girlfriend.

I smiled at Bri, she really is sweet and this isn't awkward at all, "Thank you," I said.

"No thanks needed, just being honest," she said as she turned over and sat up with her back to me.

She pulled the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around her, leaving the sheet to cover my naked self with. "Can I use your shower?" She asked.

"Of course. Also, there's an extra toothbrush in the top drawer and the toothpaste is in the medicine cabinet." I told her.

"Are you saying my breath stinks?" She asked.

I shrugged and said, "It probably does, unless you're the only person in the world to magically wake up with minty morning breath."

She laughed and said, "Maybe I do." Then turned around and disappeared into the bathroom.

I laid there for a bit before putting on a robe and going to the downstairs bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and looked in the mirror. I could hear the water running upstairs and thought about the water running down her naked body. I could feel myself twitching already. You should stay here, Elaine. Sleeping with her twice may be pushing it. Ugh, my brain is such a cockblock sometimes. Fuck it, fuck my brain.

I went back upstairs and slowly opened the bathroom door. I took my robe off, slid the shower door open and stepped inside.
She turned around and jumped, "You scared me!" She yelled.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just downstairs and couldn't stop thinking of you in here...naked.. without me." I said.

She smiled devilishly, "And here you are."

I moved closer to her and kissed her neck, right beneath her ear, "I want to feel you again," I said, then kissed her lower neck and pulled her away from the running water.

I turned us around, so the water was hitting my back and kissed her, she kissed me back with fervor and her hands were roaming my body. I put my hands on her waist and turned her until her back was against my front. I moved my hands up to her breast and played with her nipples, whilst licking and sucking on her pulse point. She moaned as I trailed my right hand down to her lower lips and rubbed her clit softly.