Epilogue

I felt the sun on my face and smiled. Last night, was on my top 3 of the best nights of my life. After we kissed, Rebecca picked me up and swung me around. We danced until the part of the club that sold alcohol closed, then moved upstairs to the kitchen and had breakfast with my friends.

They took her well, just like they did Ashley; but had a million questions. Rebecca answered them patiently, then told everyone how Bri had contacted her and they spent hours on the phone. Bri told Rebecca to get her shit together and they made a plan to get her to Missouri and to a place I couldn't run.

I will forever be indebted to Bri.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes and I took Rebecca back to my house. She held my hand on the way and it felt like I was 14 again. I pulled into the garage and opened the door to the house and we barely made it through, before Rebecca crashed her lips into mine.

We immediately started pulling clothes off of each other and bumped into the kitchen island, the chairs, knocked over a vase and tripped on a rug; before finally landing on the couch.

Rebecca stopped and looked down at me for just a moment with lust and loved filled eyes, then brought our lips back together. We rolled off the couch and I yelped, causing us both to break out into a fit of laughter. Then, I grabbed her hand, pulled her up and hurried up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once inside, I stepped back to look at her, to really take her in. I wanted to make sure this was imprinted in my mind; in case it was a dream. She backed up slowly and climbed onto the bed and told me to come to her.

I hurried over and she took my hand, pulling me on top of her. She reached up and curled my hair behind my ear and said, "I love you."

My heart exploded. "I love you," I whispered, before slamming my lips into hers and kissing her with everything I had.

I spent a long time kissing her. Her lips, her neck, her ears, her shoulders. I moved down and took a nipple into my mouth, nipping and sucking gently, then moving to the other and doing the same. I traced my hand up and down her side as her hands dug into my hair. Her chest began heaving as I slowly kissed down her stomach until I reached her center.

I didn't even take the time to tease her, I just wanted her in my mouth. I needed to be inside of her.

I immediately found her clit and flattened my tongue against it, causing Rebecca to breath out an, "oh fuck."

I moved my tongue up and down, then flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue rapidly and brought one finger to her entrance. I looked up to get her permission and she breathed out a "yes" so, I immediately pushed inside of her, causing her to yell out.

I could already feel her walls tightening, so I pushed a second finger in and sped my tongue up. She moved her hips with my fingers and I pushed deeper, then pulled my fingers almost all the way out, before pushing them back in as deep as I could. I could only do this a few times before her walls closed in on me and began pulsating. I slowed my fingers and eased my tongue to a complete stop when she pushed at my forehead. I kissed up her stomach and stayed inside of her until she told me I could remove my fingers.

I kissed her passionately and she flipped us over, then pushed her tongue into my mouth. She attacked my neck and bit, then sucked gently, whilst whispering that she loves me so much, before moving down to my chest.

I gasped when I felt her lips wrap around my nipple and her fingers pinching at my other one. I couldn't stop whimpering and begging her to just take me. She moved back up to my lips and kissed me, then moved her fingers down to my clit and rubbed it gently, then she plunged her tongue into my mouth and 2 fingers inside of me at the same time.

I moaned into her mouth and spread my legs wider. She snaked her arm behind my back and pulled me closer to her, so she could pound harder into me. I felt her thumb brush across my clit, then speed up.

Her arm loosened behind my back and she moved down enough to take my breast into her mouth, but continued to push in and out of me. I could barely contain myself with all of the sensations at once and came quickly.

She moved back up to kiss me and help me come down from my orgasm. She made sure she was careful whilst pulling out of me, then laid on her side and pulled me into her. She kissed my forehead, then looked into my eyes.

"I missed you," she whispered.

"I missed you too, so much," I whispered back.

She reached up and traced her finger down my cheek and to my chin, then leaned in and kissed me gently, then said, "I don't want to start again. I want to pick up where we left off, before we came to America."

I furrowed my brow and asked, "What does that mean?"

"Marry me, Hannah. Like we planned to do before life got in the way." She whispered.

I felt my heart that had just calmed down, begin to beat rapidly again. I wasn't sure what to say.
Say yes.
I don't make decisions on a whim, especially life changing ones, but what choice do I have here?
Say yes.
I love her. Only her. I will always love only her.
Say yes.
After tonight, I will never be able to let go of her again.

"Yes!" I blurted out.

She broke into the biggest smile and grabbed me, then pulled me into a hug. Well, a side hug, but still. She squeezed me, then kissed every inch of my face until she landed on my lips, then kissed me with her whole heart until it turned into lust again.

We made love until the early hours of the morning, then passed out in each other's arms and there I still lay this morning; with the memories of last night flooding through my mind and my arms wrapped around the girl I'm going to marry.

It finally felt like the pieces of me that were spread throughout time and many places, were coming together to form the puzzle that is us.

No more secrets.

No more hiding.

I am ready to face whatever life has in store for us next. This time, I'll fight for her.