Chapter 5 - WHAT?!

Scarlette Thompson

"You good?" Kevin asked me.

"Nah.. Just a little bit tired." I smiled.

We just finished our work and again.. I caused a trouble but not that big which is relieving.

"Wanna eat something together?" He asked and I shook my head. I don't have that much money left so I can't just eat outside whenever and wherever I want.

"Come on.. it's on me." He took my wrist and we walked together side by side.

"Kevin.. You've already paid me a lot of times." I said.

"Shut it.. I don't want to talk about things like that." Suddenly my phone rang and I took it out from my picket in a great speed.

"Hello."

"Ms. Thompson, this is Erica from T I L E."

"Yes.." I squealed.

"You're accepted, please come to the office tomorrow for the first meeting with the other 4 designers."

"Really? Thankyou Thankyou!" I squealed.

"You're welcome, Ms. Thompson. I'll see you tomorrow at 10."

"Yes.. Thankyou." I said and she ended the call. I squealed and hugged Kevin.

"Okay.. what happen?"

"At last.. I got a job!" I said and he chuckled.

"Really? So you're going to quit."

"Absolutely.. Today.. it's on me!" I said and pulled him towards my favorite restaurant.

"Where will you work?" He asked as we sat down.

"T I L E company, it's under Lemiere or should I say it's in Lemiere's building." I squealed and he smiled.

"So who's your boss?" He asked.

"Boss?"

"Between the 4 of them?" He asked and I tilted my head not understand a bit.

"Who handle the company?" He asked.

"I think it's Crystal Lemiere because she was the one who interviewed me."

"Oh I see.."

"How do you know? I mean.." I looked at him suspicious and he just smiled and winked.

"I just know a lot of stuff." He said and I nodded. We ordered a really delicious pasta along with pizza. We talked for hours until it's to go home. I'm so excited for tomorrow and I can't wait to share this news to my grandma.

"Thankyou." Kevin said.

"You're my bestie and besides.. you always treat me and I promise you I will treat you a lot starting from today." I said and he smiled nodding.

"Okay then.. Tell your grandma I say hey.."

"Sure thing." I said and I waved at him. I walked bakc to my house and when I opened the door. I saw my grandma currently folding the laundry.

"Grandma! I got the job!" I squealed and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"See I told you.. you will get it."

"Thankyou and from now on.. I will work hard and get a lot of money to rent a bigger apartment with a big kitchen for you." My grandma loves cooking but since this kitchen is too small, it was for her to cook a lot of things. I want to make her dream come true by having a really beautiful apartment with big kitchen.