Chapter 43 - You're Mine

Scarlette Thompson

Matthew is freaking acting like a jerk, it's been a week since ignoring me. What's his problem? It's quite good to know that he's in freaking Miami now. I put all my stuff into my bag ready to go home because I'm done with my work.

Suddenly the door bursted open revealing Crystal Lemiere. She smiled evily at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Since my brother's not here.. wanna have fun?" She asked.

"That.. uhmm."

"Don't have a dress? Make up? Hair? Don't worry. Let's go. He won't know since he's in Miami for tomorrow and I know these days.. that jerk face has been a jerk for you these days.. right?" She asked and I nodded weakly.

"Good now.. turn off your phone and let's have fun. He won't know.. I promise that." She said and I found myself following her. I walked into her car and got inside.

"We're going to the salon.. Lef's chop your hair." She said and I looked at my hair. It's so long and I nodded.

"A little change won't hurt." I said to her.

"Good.. so ready?" She asked smirking.

"Yes.." She drove her car out from the building and turned on the radio. We jammed into a couple of new songs and talked a little bit. She said to me to not worry about Matthew. He will come home tomorrow and he won't know that I have fun today with Crystal. Besides.. Miami is like 3 hours away.

As soon as we arrived, Crystal gave the car key to the chauffer and walked into the building.

"Crystal, this is not a salon."

"Trust me." She turned to me and smirked. We walked into the lift and she slide her Gold Card and pressed 14th floor. We went up to that floor and guess what? She literally called a make up artist, hair stylist and stylist for the dresses.

"Luna, can you take care her hair first? She want to cut it shorter and make her sexy tonight." Crystal said.

"Hello.. I'm Luna."

"I'm Scarlette." I smiled.

"I'll do a magic on you.. don't worry. You will look faboulous." She said and I chuckled nodding. She washed my hair and started to do her job. I fell asleep in the process because I was so tired.

"Scarlette.. let's change you into your dress." Crystal poked me and I woke up. My eyes widen when I see myself in the mirror. She cut in shorter for like 10 cm and I like it. My hair before she cut it was until my waist and now it's shorter. She already curled it loosely and I love it.

"Thankyou.. You really do your magic." I ssid to Luna.

"You're welcome." She said and Crystal dragged me to the bathroom to change.

"Crystal.. it's so short."

"It's not.." She said and I nodded. I put it on and walked out from the bathroom.

"Good.. too bad my brother won't see this. You have curves." She chuckled and then dragged me to the make up artist. After doing my make up, we got up from there and jumped into Crystal's car again.

"Thankyou.. for this."

"Welcome and let's have fun. I promise you.. that idiot won't come." She said and I laughed.

"Good to know." We arrived at the club and walked into the private section. There's the girls there.

"Hey Scarlette." Stella greeted me.

"Hey Stella."

"Hey.. Scarlette.. you look hot!" Kayla said after she sipped her drink.

"Thanks."

"Good thing that Matthew cannot see this." Autumn smirked.

"He will be mad.. Trust me." Lauren added and Cassie gave me a glass of alcohol. I sipped it right away.

"Thanks." I said to her and she smiled nodding. We strted to talk and drink a lot of alcohol. We danced like there's no tomorrow and even boys hit on us. I ignored all of them and just danced with the girls.

We drink a lot.. a lot until most of us got drunk.

"I want to eat pepperoni pizza with nutella." Elena mumbled andnI chuckled.

"Have you ever try Mac and Cheese with whipped cream?" Cailey asked.

"I want popcornnnnn" Calla said whining and yes.. w43 dead drunk.

"Hello girls." We all turned to see a group of boys walked to us.

"You're hot.. What's your name?" Taylor asked. Inchuckled and took one of the bottle of alcohol and sipped it right from the bottle. I leaned my body back to the sofa and since I'm dead drunk.. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

I opened my eyes again slowly and looked up to the ceiling. My head hurted so much and slowly got up. I gasped in horror to see Matthew beside me. I slipped from his bed but he caught me. He pulled me back and hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe you went to the club with a short sexy dress and your hair shorter." He said and I tried to oush him away.

"Stop pushing me.." He said and held both of my hands. He looked at me straight into my eyes. I glared at him and he smirked.

"Why are you here? You said it was an important meeting in Miami.."

"Yes, it was until I got a call from someone telling me that my girlfriend is dead drunk in a club wearing almost nothing. Do you think I will continue the meeting after hearing that?"

"Yeah right.." I hissed and he crashed his lips to mine. I automaticly circled my arms around his neck and he slowly trailed kisses down to my neck making me moan.

"I will poke people eyes who looked at you in the club."

"Like you will.." I laughed.

"Oh I'm fucking dead serious, Scarlette. You're mine. All of you. Every inch of you.. Everything is mine so don't even think that I'm joking."

"Last time.. I check.. you want to break up with me and ignored me for days." I hissed coldly and he stopped kissing me. He looked straight to my eyes.

"I'm sorry but now I'm never going to leave you alone again and will never break up with you." He smiled and continued to trail kisses on my shoulder. He pulled the dress off me and you all know what will happen next..