Chapter 22 - Unbelievable

Matthew Lemiere

"I don't think it's necessary for me to stay here." Scarlette said and I turned my body to her.

"Kevin almost hurt you if Crystal wasn't there." I hissed coldly at her and she sighed.

"My grandmother is alone."

"Someone's watching her."

"Then I can be safe with her." Scarlette said smiling sweetly and I sighed.

"First room at the right."

"Okay fine.. Thankyou, Mr. Lemiere. You may go." She said and walked towards the room. Little did she know.. I'm staying here instead of going home.

I walked towards my bedroom and took a shower. I sighed and can't believe I do this for one girl but I have a feeling that he was working with dad when he was shot. It's really mysterious.

I won't approach Scarlette if I were Kevin but he's an idiot for doing that.

After showering, I walked out from my bedroom and took out 2 bottles of alcohol. I feel like drinking but I'm too lazy to go to the bar. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. I poured the alcohol to a smaller glass and drank it.

"What are yo-" I turned to Scarlette and turned my head back to the TV.

"Want some?" I asked and she sat beside me. Not right beside me.. there's a big space between us.

"Please." She said and I took out the new glasses from the under cupboard of my table. I poured it and she sat down on the floor right beside me. She drank it in one shot which was pretty shocking for me.

"Can I?" She turned to me and pointed at the alcohol. I nodded and she poured into her glass again.

"I hate Kevin so much.." She hissed suddenly and I just shook my head.

"I hate him.."

"Don't tell me that you're already drunk." I said and she turned to me. She got up and sat beside me.

"I'm good at drinking.."

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows and she smiled sweetly.

"You're not?"

"I'm the best at it." I smirked and she started to pour it to my glass. We started to have shots.. a lot of it. When one bottle of alcohol was finished, I took 2 more and put in in front of her. She's good.. but I know she's starting to get drunk when she reached the 2nd bottle.

"You're not that good." I teased and she started to chuckled cutely.. wait.. did I say that? I think I'm starting to get drunk too.

"Do you know what, Mr. Lemiere? You're so cruel when we're working.. You let out a lot of bad words but you're kinda.. hmmm.... hmmm.. a good man.. I think." Positive that she's drunk. She said she was a good drinker but and again.. she's Scarlette. The clumsy girl..

"You're handsome but your personality is just.. hmm.. so.. bad." I raised my eyebrows when she said that. She looked at me smiling and she's completely drunk. She put her index finger to my chest and poked it a few times.

"Bad? I have a bad personality?"

"You love to order people around, you're arrogant, you're annoying and you have a short temper.. hmm.. sometimes.. you're uhmmm.. uhmmm.. sexy.. I think.. hmmm no.. no.. your brother is sexier, Mr. Lemiere."

"Which brother?" I asked and smirked. This is getting interesting..

"Brandon Lemiere.. he's a one hot meat." I chuckled secretly but suddenly she suddenly leaned her head to my chest. I scoffed disbelief.

"You smell nice.." I pushed her because I felt it again. She laid back to the sofa. I sighed when her tee pulled up revealing her flat stomach. God.. What are you trying to do to me?

"Scarlette.." I called.

"Hmm?" She slowly got up but still it showed her flat stomach. Gosh.. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

"I want more.." She said and she reached the bottle. I let her because.. I don't know.. don't ask me why.. okay..

"Here you go.." I opened my eyes and she gave me my glass that's already filled with alcohol. I took it from her and drank it in one shot. We kept having shots until it got me good.

"Mr. Lemiere... What if Kevin kills me?" She cried.. gosh.. she's damn drunk.

"He won't even lay his hands on you."

"You will save me?" She asked as she leaned to me.

"I don't know.. I guess." My head's swooning.

"Awww you're my spiderman then.. I'm your mary jane."

"What are you 5?" I hissed.

"Why are you always mean?" She asked in a sad tone.

"Get away, Scarlette." She clung to me like a monkey and I pushed her away.

"As always.. people want me to get away from them.." She said in a really really sad tone, she got up but I caught her wrist and pulled her to me. She sat beside me and she slipped her arms around my hips. My breath got hitch and I sighed. I tried to push her away but she's clinging like a koala and a tree.

"Scarlette.."

"Can you find me a prince charming? I don't mind if he's look like you.. but please give me one with a good personality because I can't stand your bad and annoying personality." She said and I scoffed. I looked down to her disbelief.

"Can't wait until you sober and realized what did you just say to me.." I hissed coldly and she hugged me tighter.

"Okay.. You're such a cuddly tree.. I want to keep you." She looked up to me and oh gosh.. I never see a girl like this. No make up.. pale.. not attractive..

She released the hug and took the bottle of alcohol again but this time.. she drank it straight from the bottle.

"Mr. Lemiere.. no no no.. I mean.. Matthe- no.. that's rude.. he's my boss." I closed my eyes and shook my head. This girl is unbelievable..