Chapter 39 - Clumlette Virus

Scarlette Thomspon

"Are you okay now?" Tina asked and I smiled.

"Yes, I'm good." I said as I sat on my desk. I'm glad to be back working even though my grandmother still gave me a lot of lecture for this but it's good to be back.

"Well.. Hey miss Thomspon!" The door opened revealing Eddy and Eden. I got up and walked to them but bumped the table in the process. I hissed and Eden and Eddy laughed.

"Still the clumsy Scarlette?" Eden joked and I chuckled. I hugged him and Eddy. Suddenly someone coughed and I turned to see Brandon. He smiled and waved.

"Good to have you back, Ms. Thompson."

"Thankyou, Mr. Lemiere." I smiled and he walked into the office.

"Brandon is taking over right? I wonder why Matthew left us." Eden said.

"Maybe because of this clumsy girl, but I like the new boss better." Tina said as she walked out the room. I chuckled.

"I like the new boss better too." I said.

"Well.. we have to work now. See you at lunch later on.." Eddy said.

"Uhmm.. about that.. I have plans." Suddenly my phone rang and the boys excused themselves. I walked to my table and took my phone. I picked up because it's freaking Matthew to the Lemiere. I looked around to see if someone's near by but nope.

"Hello."

"Come down to the 16th floor."

"Sorry, Mr. Lemiere but I have to work." I said in a serious tone but I'm smiling right now.

"Fine. I'll take the stairs."

"Are you nuts? Don-"

"Meeting room, now!" Suddenly Olive appeared and I jumped a little.

"Okay."

"I gotta go and see you at lunch." I gave a kiss sound and ended the call. I grabbed my notes and walked towards the meeting room. Brandon was already there with the new secretary who will replace Erica.

"Please take a seat, Ms. Thompson." I nodded and took a seat beside Eddy.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?" Eddy asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You did your make up and.. hair.."

"Maybe I hit my head a little bit." I smiled.

"Everyone, this is Priscilla Cason. She will replace Erica as my secretary here in T I L E."

"I'll work my best here." Priscilla said and I smiled. Suddenly someone bursted the door open.. revealing.. Matthew?

"What brings you here?" Brandon smirked asking his brother and my eyes widen. He set his eyes on me and leaned his body to the door but since the door wasn't completely close.. he slipped almost fell but he got back in track. I chuckled for his clumsiness and Brandon laughed.

"What brings you here?" Brandon asked and I know that Matthew can't answer that.

"Are you happy with the new boss?" He asked pretend to be okay even though he almost slipped and embarassing himself in front of his ex-employee.

"Yes, I am." I said and my friends looked at me in horror.

"Thankyou, Ms. Thompson. That was a really.. honest answer."

"Come and see me.. for a moment, Ms. Thompson." Matthew said in a serious tone and Brandon chuckled.

"I'm sorry brother but.. We're in a middle of a meeting right now. Please call Ms. Thompson later on." Brandon smirked and Matthew was ready to kill his brother. He walked towards me..

"You.. go!" He gestured Eddy to go away. He sat on Eddy's place and looked at me coldly. Brandon continued the meeting and he announced that the T I L E second production will be release next week. Lemiere will have a party to celebrate their company anniversary too so we will have a party to celebrate it at the same time.

After that, all the team walked out leaving me, Matthew, Brandon and Priscilla alone.

"So you agree?" Matthew asked Priscilla.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"She doesn't have any other choice, right?" Brandon smirked and Priscilla glared at them both.

"I don't. I need money and you guys know that." She hissed coldly and walked out from the meeting room.

"Don't tell me that she's going to act like Erica."

"She won't. She's here to work and get money to get into her medical school again." Brandon said.

"Oh.. I see.. She's a future doctor."

"Brandon fancy her." Matthew said and Brandon laughed.

"A girl like her? Funny."

"Well.. a girl like her too." Matthew pointed at me and I smiled.

"Thanks for giving him that clumsiness. I love it." Brandon smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. He walked out from the meeting room. I took my notes and walked to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Matthew stopped me and pinned me againts the wall.

"Work.. again." I said pushing Matthew's body with my index finger.

"Are you serious? You're still sick."

"I work using my brain and hand, Mr. Lemiere. I love my job too much to let it go." I smiled to him and he leaned closer to me.

"You really need to stop giving your clumlette virus." He suddenly stated.

"Excuse me?"

"Gosh.. I miss you." He said and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and circled my arms around his neck.

"I seriously need Autumn to hack into my system.."

"You said no one can't."

"I will gave her my code.." He said between kisses. He started to kiss my cheek and slowly trailing down to my neck. I moaned.

"Stop making out, dad's looking for you." Brandon bursted making me jump. Matthew being Matthew.. He continued to kiss me instead of going away. I stopped him by puhsing him away and then pushed him out from the meeting room.

"Thankyou Scarlette and.. you're pretty today." Brandon said.

"That's my point, how can I resist that?" Matthew said honestly and I looked at him disbelief.

"Go.." I gestured him.

"Lunch.. 2 hours.. with me!" Matthew said while Brandon dragged him to go with him.

"Nope." I mouthed and he glared.

"You.. I'm watching you!" Matthew said to Eddy and glared. I chuckled and Eddy looked at him confuse. He didn't do anything but Matthew said he will watch him.

"Ignore him, he's a little bit weird today." I walked to Eddy and he nodded a little.

"Don't tell me that he caught me cursing?"

"You cursed him?"

"Yes."

"Well.. not only you.." I patted his shoulder and got back to work.