Chapter 30 - Hit On The Target

Matthew Lemiere

"Track Erica's phone! Find where she lives and all the CCTV records near her place." I said to Daniel.

"Christian! I want you to send the team around Manhattan."

"I want you to try and find any web history from Erica's computer and files." I turned to Joel and Aiden.

"Autumn.. have you got anything?" I asked and she shook her head. Suddenly someone turned my body and punched me.

"What the fuck!" My eyes widen when my dad punched me hard. Everyone turned to me and looked at my dad disbelief.

"I know you're panic, Matthew. I know that feeling.. but this is the time you should focus more. Put this.." He pointed at my heart.. "to the back first and use your brain first. Every command that you give to your friends are useless." He said in a really serious tone, he looked at me with a really killing look.

"Do you think I can use my brain straight dad? She's out there.. and she might get killed!"

"I know that you're panic!! I know!! But you should calm yourself down first to think straight.. you're smart Matthew! Just because that panic.. you slip a lot of things!" He bursted and I closed my eyes.

"If something bad happens to her.. I won't forgive myself, Dad. I need your help.. and all of your help. Losing Cailey was painful enough.. but losing Scarlette.." I looked at my dad and begged. I turned Cailey and she looked at the ground.

"We can Erica.. She's driving a black BWM car going towards Brooklyn bridge." Suddenly Marco said and my dad sighed.

"Help him Nicholas, you should know that this is not the right time to teach your child to focus." Suddenly my mom entered. My dad turned to me and took control of the CCTV that observing Erica's car.

"Team Alpha.. I want you to follow the black BWM car. I'll send you the photo and the location of it. Follow her from a distance." My dad commanded the team. He took out his phone.

"Need you 6 at the base, my kid has no brain right now."

"We got a signal from Scarlette's detector."

"I want Team black to guard Scarlette's house. Make sure her grandma's safe!" I said remembering that she has a grandma.

"Already did that.." Crystal smiled and I felt relieve. Suddenly my mom held my hand and patted it i turned to her.

"We will find her, we will find her." My mom said comforting me. Suddenly the door bursted open revealing the 6 member of 7 Gold Lifes.

"Take over.." Nicholas said and the kids back off.

"Who's that?" Cailey asked because there's another team who chased Erica besides ours.

"Don't tell me that's the kidnapper?"

"The 3 signal.. It's from Erica's car." Joan said as she took control from it.

"I don't think Scarlette will be there." Marco said and since he had been in this situation with Cassie so I bet he knew my feelings.

"She's driving towards the airport."

"Track the CCTV backwards, find where did that bitch come from?" Brandon said and Christian took control. Suddenly someone called my phone and I raised my eyebrows to see Landen's name.

"Need a little help mate?" He asked and suddenly a Erica's car pulled over in a weird way.

"What the heck is that?"

"It's a car that we can control with our phone. I might happen to track the signal and hack it. She's all yours and do me a favor.. to kill the person who killed my men and my bestfriend." He ended the call.

"You can't even think straight and even forgot that you can control it." My dad hissed coldly and my mom prevented me to get mad.

"Calm down Nicholas, this is not the time for your to scold your kid." Luke hissed coldly. My team and Landen's team stopped Erica in a small alley. I decided to go there. I walked out from the main room and took my small guns. I walked out from the base and drove out quickly.

"We located Scarlette.."

"Give me the location!!!" I hissed coldly at Andrew.

"Already.. and we're right behind you!" He ended and I sighed. I punched the steering wheel so hard completely piss and mad. I will kill whoever dares to mess with me. I speed up when suddenly someone called me. It's that unknown number again. I answered the call.

"Mr. Lemiere.."

"How's your feeling, Matthew?" The called asked and I sent the number to the base for my dad or somebody to track on him.

"Good." I answered shortly.

"I want you to send me one million dollar and my company that you stole.. Welipone."

"Funny.. To think that I'm the guy who buy Welipone. Welipone is on Johnson's hand." I hissed and it's true. I was going to buy Welipone because I think if I change that factory a little bit.. It can produce a lot of money but apparently on the day I was going to buy that.. Johnson already bought it for one million dollar.

"You're Kevin's dad.. aren't you? Philip Kard."

"You secretly buy Welipone with your wife's money and built it.. until it was quite success but suddenly you need to take over the law firm because of your parents. They forced you to take over when you want to be a businessman.. Is it true?" I asked in a really careful way because I read about Kevin's background a little bit.

"You married your wife to pursue your dreams not because love and Kevin is not your son. It's your wife's with another man. You made a deal with your ex-wife and ended up falling in love with her but when you found out the kid that she carried is not your child.. you're mad but you kept him hoping that he will take over the firm but he ended up going to take over the company that your wife has instead of you.. You ended the firm by ruining and kill all the people in it.." I said smirking and he ended the call.

Hit right on the target..