Chapter 41 - The Love Of My Life

Scarlette Thompson

"Hello, Mr. Lemiere. Ready to go?" I asked and he kissed my cheek.

"Don't call me that."

"Brandon let me out early, thank him later on."

"Like I will." He chuckled.

"You're mean." I hissed and he put his arm around mine.

"Let's go.. and you're staying with me tonight."

"Excuse me.. since when I agree with you?" I said.

"You said it this morning."

"I didn't say anything."

"Want me to find the CCTV footage?" He smirked and I chuckled.

"Fine." I said and he smiled widely just like a kid who just got a candy.

"Let's go watch Justice League." He said and I nodded. The valet chauffer gave him his car keys and we got inside the car. We go to the cinema near Time Square and  got out from the car after Matthew parked it. We walked inside hand in hand and people started to notice him.

"Let's queue." I pulled him and he sighed seeing the long line.

"I know you can book it but.. it's fun to be just an ordinary people."

"I'm not ordinary." He said as he looked around.

"I know and I will make you learn to be ordinary." I said and he turned to me. He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.

"You already made me into an ordinary person. You gave me your clumlette virus until I got scold by my mom this morning."

"Well.. that's interesting for a perfect boy like you." I pointed.

"Are you Matthew Lemiere?" Suddenly a young girl asked and Matthew turned to her.

"Yes, why?" When he said that.. people around us gasped and pulled out their phone. Well.. I guess we cannot be ordinary.

"Please respect my privacy." Matthew announced and smiled a little bit.

"That's my Matthew." I smiled.

"Is it your girlfriend?" The young girl from earlier asked and he nodded.

"Why?"

"I like her.." Matthew smiled and the young girl was pulled by her mom.

"Like her?" I asked and he rolled her eyes.

"Then what am I suppose to say?"

"I'm fantabulous." I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows. He chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"You're adorable."

"No.. not adorable.. I'm fantabulous."

"You're crazy." He said and I smacked his chest. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Argh! There's still 8 people.."

"Be patience.. Matthew." I said and suddenly I found girls looking at Matthew and admired him. They kept saying that he's handsome and a greek god.

"They're admiring you."

"Like I care.." He hissed and he hugged me from the back.

"Can we skip the movie and go st-"

"I know what you mean." I cut him and put my index finger in front of his mouth.

"There's a paparazzi." I said when I notice 5 people carrying their camera.

"Ignore them Clumlette." We waited for the line and until it's our time to buy the tickets. The theater was almost full and Matthew cursed under his breath for it. I picked the place and I looked at the clock. We still have an hour before watching it.

"I want to eat that.." I pointed at the hotdog cart in front of the building. I took Matthew's hand and pulled him out.

"Scarlette.."

"You will love it.. I promise." I said and I bought 2 hot dogs for me and Matthew. I gave one to Matthew and took a bite. I squealed in happiness.

"Is it good?" I asked as Matthew took a bite. He looked up to me and smiled. He nodded without any words. I smiled widely loving his expression.

"Did you often eat this?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's cheap and it makes me full.. I ate this a lot when I don't have a lot of money." I said bluntly because that's the truth.

"You have me now.. Just say what food do you want to eat and I'll buy it for you.. even though it's on the opposite side of the world." He said and I smiled.

"I like your first sentence better than the fact you will buy me anything." I said and took a bite again.

"I'm not lying.. I'm serious about it."

"You know what, Matthew? I don't need a lot of money to be happy. Simple things makes me happy. I don't care if you give me a one dollar gift.. I will always cherish it no matter what.." I said.

"I guess I found the right girl." He said and I ignored him. I ate all the hotdog and buy another one.

"Are you that hungry? You should've tell me."

"I miss this.." I said.

"Let's eat something yummy." He stated.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Uhmm.. Pizza? Do you like it?"

"Never ask me that? I love everything.. I'm not picky." I said and finished my hotdog. He suddenly chuckled and wiped the sauce from my lips.

"Thankyou.." I smiled.

"I'm in trouble." He suddenly stated as I wiped my whole lips with a tissue.

"What? What trouble?"

"I want to kiss you so bad." That made look at him in horror.

"Matthew.. this is a public place." I shook my head. He suddenly took my hand and pulled me inside the building. He dragged me to the emergency stairs and kissed me right away.

I can't believe I like this mad man..

"Can we not watch the movie?" He asked between kisses and I looked at him disbelief.

"Oh come.. I love it."

"I hate it."

"What?"

"Let's just go stra-"

"I want to watch it.. Matthew Lemiere." I smirked and he sighed.

"This is a bad idea."

"Oh this is a good idea." I stopped by kissing him on the cheek. I dragged him out again.

"Babe.." He whined.. Did he just whine like a 5 years old kid?

"Sorry babe.. I want to watch it.. you can have me later on.. After I see the love fo my life.. Ben Aflleck."

"Yeah me too.. Gal Gadot."