Chapter 23 - Slept With Her

Matthew Lemiere

I fell down from my sofa to the floor.. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes. I looked at Scarlette disbelief. She shoved me away from the sofa and now her sleeping pose is just like a grasshoper. I hissed when I felt my head hurts because of the alcohol that I drank last night.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to make something because I'm damn hungry. I opened my fridge and suddenly Scarlette screamed. I jumped and turned to her.

"Where am I? Oh my god.." I turned my head and saw her jumping out from the sofa and looked around panicly. When her eyes landed on me.. her eyes widen.

"Mr. Lemiere?" She asked me disbelief.

"Last night was fun.." My evil head decided to tease her, her eyes widen more. She looked at her body and tried to cover it with both of her hands.

"Fun? Fun?"

"Yeah.. Are you sore?" I asked and her face turned pale. She walked to me but tripped on the table. She fell down with her face first and I laughed. That was funny..

"Scarlette.. are you sore? Is it hurt down there?" I asked still laughing and walked towards her. I helped her up.

"But I'm wearing my cloth-"

"That's because I put it on again since when I wanted to pick you up to go to the bedroom.. you almost punched me." I lied again and she looked at me disbelief.

"Go take a bath.. warm bath.. it will help with the soreness." I said teasing.

"I'm sorry." She grabbed wrist and I turned to her. We both looked at each other.

"Sorry for what?"

"Uhmm.. that we.. uhmm.. you know.. uhm.. argh.."

"What Scarlette?" I raised my eyebrows.

"For.. uhmm..." She gestured me and her.

"What? Have sex?" I asked and she nodded.

"So what?" I was joking but this girl really take it seriously.

"Did we really? Because I don't remember anything.." She said and I nodded. Gosh this is so fun.. she released the grip and run her hands through her lion messy hair.

"What if I'm pregnant.."

"You won't." I said.

"What if.. I am.."

"Gosh Scarlette.. you won't." I said as I walked to the fridge and took out some bacon and eggs.

"Did you wear? Uhmm.."

"Yeah." I said without looking at her.

"Oh my gosh.." She sighed in a really sad tone.

"Why?" I asked as I took my pan out to cook my bacon first. I turned my head to her and she looked down to the ground sadly.

"What's with the face?"

"I was going to save it for my husband.." She said in a small tone.

"That's so old fashion.. what are you 1870?" I said coldly and annoyingly. I was just teasing her and she took it very seriously. She should be smart enough that I did even touch her.

She walked away and then gone from my sight. Suddenly I heard the door closed and I quickly ran outside. I saw her walking to the lift. I quickly walked towards her and lifted her up on my shoulder.

"Mr. Lemiere!" She squealed.

"Who ask you to go out?" I asked.

"Mr. Lemiere.. put me down!" She said and I walked back to my apartment. I put her down and trapped her on the corner of the door. She looked at me with her eyes widen..

"Do you believe it when I say that we slept together?" I asked and tilted my head. She looked at me blankly and I laughed.

"Gosh.. You so-" She put her index finger to my mouth and glared at me. Suddenly her phone rang and she took it out from her bag quickly.

Johnny

She smiled widely and her eyes twinkled.. I swear I never see that. She pressed the green button but I stopped her before she put her phone to her ear. I pressed the loudspeaker button. She looked at me disbelief but I gestured her to continue.

"Hello."

"Hey J, what's up?" She's smiling widely and it's crazy.

"Guess what?"

"You're in town?" She squealed.

"Yes!"

"Oh my gosh! How long?"

"2 weeks."

"That's so so great!"

"Yeah, stay over at my place?" Let's see what will she answer.

"Yes!! Will do.." What?

"As long as you buy me a lot of Edlaine Pizza!"

"Call!"

"Who are you?" I asked and that came out from my mouth uncontrolled. Argh! I really stop hanging around Scarlette.. her stupidness and clumsiness will transfer to me.

"Scarlette.. What was that? You're with someone?"

"Uhmm.. My boss, he was just che-"

"Who are you?" I asked ignoring the fact that Scarlette gestured me to stop.

"I'll call you back!" With that she ended the call and looked up to me.

"Who is she?"

"She is a he.. he's a man.." She stated in an annoying tone.

"Who is she?" I asked again.

"Mr. Lemiere!"

"Just tell me who the fuck was that!"

"My first love.. My everything.." She stated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Your what?"

"You heard it.. I will marry him one day." She stated and I laughed. 

"Are you dreaming?" I put my hand on her forehead and she glared at me.

"Don't give that face to your boss." I pointed and she looked away. She walked inside and sat down on the sofa taking the alcohol bottle. She opened it and drank it straight from the bottle. I looked at her disbelief.

"We didn't sleep together right?" She suddenly asked when I walked to the kitchen.

"No.. why?" I asked and there's no answer from her. I raised my eyebrows and turned my head to her. She was smiling widely and I can't believe.

Is she that happy that the fact we're not sleeping together? Every girls want to be in her place right now.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I asked and suddenly she turned to me smiling widely.

"Can I have this?" She pointed the new bottle of alcohol

"For what?"

"Have this with Johnny!" She squealed.

"Is the alcohol percentage high?" She asked suddenly before I can even amswer yet.

"If it's high why? If it's not why?"

"Can I have the high one?" I looked at her suspiciously.

"What's with you?"

"Nothing.." She smirked evily.

"Don't tell me that you're planning to sleep with Johnny.." I asked and guess what? She nodded and smiling widely.