Chapter 27 - Bosszone

Scarlette Thompson

I ran to the nearest bakery to buy some bread because I'm so damn hungry and I have a lot of work. I ran back to the building and bumped into Matthew.

"Sorry sorry sorry, Mr. Lemiere." He raised his eyebrows looking at the bread that I'm holding.

"You haven't eat?" He asked and I smiled weakly.

"Have lunch with me then." He stated and I shook my head right away.

"I'm full." I said and planned to walk away but he caught my arm. He took my plastic bag of bread. He took one and ate it.

"Come on." He dragged me by my arm and people were looking at me.

"Mr. Lemiere.. people ar-"

"Let them talk, if they try to do something bad.. I'll make sure they're out from this building in no time." He cut me and I looked at him disbelief.

"Where are we going?" He dragged me out from the building.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as he looked around.

"Uhmm Mr. Lemiere, I think I should eat this bread bec-" He took the plastic again and stole my bread. He ate it and my jaw fell on the floor.

"Oops.. You have no other choice than eating with me." He smirked as he munched the bread.

"Mr. Lemiere.. people are looking."

"So what? Do I look like I care?" He asked and I covered my face with my hair.

"Come on.. I want ramen." He took my wrist and dragged me with him. Oh my gosh.. People looked at him and I bet they wondered how's the girl beside him.

"Relax.. Geez.. Are you that embarass to walk with me?" He put his arm around me and I kept hiding my face.

"Scarlette.."

"Yes?"

"Relax and show your face."

"No.. I'm ugly and I'm nobody." I said and he stayed silent. He pulled into a building and then we walked into a restaurant.

"Pick.." He said and I looked at the menu. My eyes widen because it's so damn expensive. It's like.. 20 dollar for a bowl of ramen.

"Uhmm.. Sir, I think I will pass."

"Why? You don't like it?" He raised his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"It's expensive."

"I'm the one who will pa-"

"I can eat somewhere else, you can eat here." I smiled and planned to walk away but he caught my arm preventing me to go.

"Do you like spicy or not?" He asked.

"Mr. Lemiere, I thin-"

"Pick or I'll kiss you here." My eyes widen and I picked the original one. He smirked and I hissed. I smacked my head.

"Stop doing that.." He stopped my hand and I looked up to him.

"Stop doing that.." He hissed.

"Sorry." I said looking down.

"Let's sit." He said after ordering the food. We sat in the middle of the restaurant with people staring at us.

"Oh gosh." I mumbled.

"Will you relax?" He hissed coldly and I looked at him. I gulped nervously. He looked around glaring at the people who were looking at us.

"Relax or I'll kiss you right here right now." I sat up straight and he chuckled looking at me. How can this guy laugh in seconds after he scolded me like a kid?

"Asshole." I mumbled.

"I read your mouth." He said and my eyes widen.

"I was talking about the man behind you." I smiled nervously and he shook his head.

"Oh really?"

"Why did he do until you say that?" He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"He pinched the kid beside him."

"Funny reason, Scarlette." He said and I chuckled nervously. He leaned back to the chair and crossed his arms. He looked at me with eyes full of amusement. I covered my face.. why is this man capable to make me blush just by looking? Shit!

"Why are you covering your face? Do you think I was looking at you?" He asked and I peaked a little bit. He laughed.

"I was looking at the painting there." He pointed and I turned to the back. I smacked my head for my stupidness.

"I said don't do that!" He hissed.

"Sorry." I said and at the same time our food came. My eyes widen and smiled. It smells so good and I took the chopstick at the side. When I was going to eat, I looked up to Matthew. He smiled and gestured me to eat. I looked at Matthew's ramen and it has cheese.

I love cheese.. why.. didn't I pick that..

He suddenly got up and switched his ramen with mine. My eyes widen and confused.

"I know you want mine.." He said and I was speechless. He chuckled and started to dig in.

"What are you waiting for? Eat." He said and I nodded. I smiled widely and pulled the cheese first. I twirled the cheese and gave it to Matthew. He looked at it confuse.

"Aaaa." I opened my mouth and gestured him to open his mouth. He opened it and I put the cheese into his mouth.

"Thankyou.." I said and he nodded.

"Eat.." He said and I nodded excitedly. I started to dig in and it's so good.

"You like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Lemiere. This is so-"

"Stop calling me that."

"Uh?"

"When we're outside the office or we both alone.. just call me Matt or Matthew." That my jaw fell.

"But you're my boss, I can't-"

"Wow.. You just bosszone me." He said cutting me.

"Uh?" I asked him completely confuse.

"Bosszone? What is that?"

"Nothing." He sighed and I continued to eat..